I'm So Happy! - Perrysburg, OH

I had smart lipo on thursday 10/11/12 and today is...

I had smart lipo on thursday 10/11/12 and today is friday..the next day. Im already back at work with hardly any pain! I have only taken one pain pill and that is because my husband insisted..just in case. I had my bra fat area, my stomach and flanks done. It only took 1.5 hours and IM SO HAPPY! I had a lot of leaking from 20 min after the procedure at 9am till around 10 pm. at 10 pm last night while changing dressings there was only one incision that leaked and it was minimal. As I said, Im back to work today. I dont lift or anything or I wouldnt suggest working so quickly. I can already see a difference! And Im sitll somehwat swollen. I cant wait to see the complete results in a couple months. I go on vacation Nov 2nd. and I am completely possitive ill be just fine! THis was definately worth it. ANd besides a small bit of pain, i would do it again in a heart beat!

Day 4~ Weekend was good. Hardly any pain. My hips...

Day 4~ Weekend was good. Hardly any pain. My hips did start feeling numb last night but Im hoping thats just from my skin tightening. No more gauze, just bandaids which I probably dont need but will keep using for sanitary reasons. Have only taken the one pain pill so far. The little pain I have is tolerable. I do have a lot of bruising though. Husband says give it time, its only been 4 days. I read some articles online for bruising...and it says if you melt chocolate in microwave, let cool then put on the bruises and cover over night, you will notice a difference in the color of the bruise. I might try that. Still kicking myself for not taking before pics. Im hoping the Dr. will have a copy of them for me on Wednesday from the ones he took. I can see a difference every night even if just a little. Im telling myself not to be too optomisic so Im not dissappointed. I will say though, I put my jeans on this am for work and they are big!! yay!! I could probably go down a size but will wait till all the swelling is gone. Have to get rid of the swelling and bruises before vacation!!!
Dr. Ali Khan

This experience was nothing short of great! Emily at the front desk was so nice, and scheduled my appointments around my busy schedule, which is greatly appreciate. Dr. Khan answered ALL of my questions in full detail...in terms I could understand. Not just one word answers. In my consultation and the day of procedure he made me feel like nothing mattered but my comfort and my understanding of the procedure and what to expect and not to expect. He talked to me the whole time, and so did the nurse to make me more comfortable.And speaking of the nurse..This lady is fantastic!! After the procedure while she was cleaning me up and putting on bandages..she was so nice, informative, and asked me several times if I had any questions or concerns. She didnt rush me out the door or make me feel as if she had no time for my after care. This office was a total great experience! Dr. Khan really made me feel like he has all the time in the world to make sure I was comfortable, informed and ok. I would definately reccomend him to anyone!

Hi Soontobesmall...would love to post pics but forgot to do the before ones. I go to dr on weds and will get them then and post. Took 1st shower yesterday...no leakage at all! Not a drop. I do have some bruising and a small bit of pain but its tolerable.ill keep ya posted! Hope your doing good!!!!!!!
Wow Janelle, You are my hero, back to worry the next day? Im not even thinking about that for 3-4 days. And i have a desk job. Will you post pics, I would love to see how you're doing