Permanent Redness!!!

Had Juvederm injections on the 12th of June for...

Had Juvederm injections on the 12th of June for nasolabial folds and marionette lines.  The injections were excruciating, some more so than others, and I was surprised at how many I received.  Although the shots plumped the problem areas rather nicely, the redness left by the injections gives the illusion that the folds are still there.  (The same effect as if you took an eyebrown pencil and lightly shaded those areas - you could easily create the appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines even if none existed)

It has been more than 4 months since the injections, and the redness is still present.  It is very obvious to me that it ISN"T going to go away, but rather is permanent!  A heck of a price to pay, in addition to the outrageous monetary expense.  I can't leave the house now without piling on the concealer and foundation, something I never had to do before the shots, and even at that, the redness is not completely hidden.  I'm sick about it, and angry about it!  I'll never do Juvederm again.

Patronizing when I complained about the redness. Not at all concerned or sympathetic.