Love It. Got It for $100 Plus 5 Yr Warranty

I got my eyes and eyebrows done. my auntie does it...

i got my eyes and eyebrows done. my auntie does it in las vegas. her names min. salons called min perm make up. she has a 5 year warranty. go back as many times to get touch ups or if u dont like it. it was 100 for my eyes and 100 for my eyebrows. i think its like 200 now i got i done when i was in hs. i love it im going to get my lips done soon.

My name is Diana. This is a picture of me in 2006. I never posted this review so please stop using old pictures. Fyi Thank you for your opinion and advice. At the end of the day... how "I" do my eyebrows is up to "me"
My name is Diana. This is a picture of me in 2006. I never posted this review so please stop using old pictures. Fyi Thank you for your opinion.... Regardless of how "I" wear my eyesbrows its up to "Me"
MIN does lousy work. If you need a touch up (I've needed 4 so far!), Min's daughter & husband treat you like crap, plus you have to wait MONTHS for a "free" appointment. What a BIG MISTAKE. I would not recommend Min. Her work is as MINIMAL as her personality. AVOID! There are other, cleaner places that are in safer areas.
min