Love It. Got It for $100 Plus 5 Yr Warranty

I got my eyes and eyebrows done. my auntie does it...

i got my eyes and eyebrows done. my auntie does it in las vegas. her names min. salons called min perm make up. she has a 5 year warranty. go back as many times to get touch ups or if u dont like it. it was 100 for my eyes and 100 for my eyebrows. i think its like 200 now i got i done when i was in hs. i love it im going to get my lips done soon.

min

My name is Diana. This is a picture of me in 2006. I never posted this review so please stop using old pictures. Fyi Thank you for your opinion and advice. At the end of the day... how "I" do my eyebrows is up to "me"
My name is Diana. This is a picture of me in 2006. I never posted this review so please stop using old pictures. Fyi Thank you for your opinion.... Regardless of how "I" wear my eyesbrows its up to "Me"
MIN does lousy work. If you need a touch up (I've needed 4 so far!), Min's daughter & husband treat you like crap, plus you have to wait MONTHS for a "free" appointment. What a BIG MISTAKE. I would not recommend Min. Her work is as MINIMAL as her personality. AVOID! There are other, cleaner places that are in safer areas.

I dont like to be critical. THIS is Her LOOK not my style, but she is paying and she is HAPPY. We all
dont like Pink or Yellow Dresses or Blonde hair.

As a artist, I try to show them a better eyebrow, BUT in the end IF they want this look, then I have to do what they want.

I prefer a real natural look, you can always add more.

Hi Geegee,

While the community completely appreciates your expert opinion, I need you to stop posting your company, name, address and website. RealSelf is not a place to solicit business, but to supply others with information. Please continue to be an active part of the community, but please refrain from posting your business info.

-Britt

where is the place u had ur eyeliner done
Your aunt is awesome. I stayed with my eyebrow line and am pleased. Very happy with her. She has lots of experience and is quick. Love the five year touch up for free. My first experience today and she did an awesome job. These other posts are bogus, your eyebrows look fine.
Hello Ms Me, in my opinion as beauty consultant for MAC...your eyebrows looks horrible...looks scary! If you scientifically calculate the arch of your eyebrows from the angle of your nose to the brows of your eye ridges in relation to your lips-mandibular angle, it was very disproportional. Tell your aunt to go back to school and learn the proper way to cosmetically enhance eyebrows. Your eyebrows looks like it was done from the Prisoners of Nevada. But if you think thats looks good for you, good luck!
I LOVE your eyebrows, they really compliment your eyes...You look stunnung...What I have realised with permanent eyebrows is that they only suit SOME people, not ALL.
Dear 'Me,' I'm sorry, but I think your eyebrows look terrible. They look fake, almost like someone glued little black worm shapes on your forhead. You would look SO MUCH BETTER with a softer, more natural-looking brow. Tell your Aunt I said so. Did your Aunt use a tattoo gun? Those things create a horribly unnatural look.
That's a little uncalled for.
You have some nerve to say something negative when your eyebrows are itself hideous.