Eyeliner Great, Lips a Work in Progress

I wear contacts and always found that the eyeliner...

I wear contacts and always found that the eyeliner would flake off and get under the lense, etc. Anyway my salon had a new service, permanent makeup and I had both the upper and lower lids done. She had me come in wearing my eyeliner the way I normally would, took pictures and spent alot of time consulting. It was uncomfortable but not intolerable. She really took her time and after some initial swelling and crusting (all gone in 2-3 days) nothing but thrilled. Then decided to do the lips. Again chose a shade similar (but alot darker since it fades) that I wear daily. I found this more uncomfortable than the eyes (a dental block would have helped) but the worse part is that they looked great, then faded. Technician was great, she tried again with new pigment, seems to have held better. It takes patience and precision (as well as very clean technique) so ask to speak with former patients and make sure you see pictures. I am thrilled!

Thanks Honey,
WE are glad you made the trip to us and are happy.
Thanks for also calling us and telling us that after 3 years you still love your Permanent Make up.
We have a long list of HAPPY, HAPPY CLIENTS.