Very Important!! Get It Right!!!

I had been using Juviderm every 6 to 8 months for...

I had been using Juviderm every 6 to 8 months for NL lines ~~~ Great results! Never a problem! I went to my doc 2wks before the trip of a lifetime to Maui ~~ Wanted to look AbFab! She talked me into Perlane at the last minute, saying I would LOVE the results and it would last a yr.

I agreed 'cuz I had gone to her for so long and never a problem. 'Til now!

She injected it about a half of an inch off target of the fold by mistake. I noticed it right away but she said it was the swelling and would go down. 3 days later, I went to see her in a panic ~~~ Not only did it not fill in the fold, it accentuated the orignal fold by building up a 5 inch trough from the corner of my mouth to my nose! It was a big puffy line. People were asking if something had happened. One girl said it looked like I had a stroke!! It burned and tingled for months! Talk about ruining a trip! Everybody was taking pictures constantly and I had to do everything to avoid pix. Bummer! I have been back every 3mos to try and fill the original fold with Juviderm. It has cost me a fortune and it doesn't last long.

The bad part is ~~ It's been 10 months and it is still there. Very little improvement. I try and cover w/ makeup but really no help.

If this soft, puffy little cloud had been injected in the right place I might've loved it! No allergic reaction, as I had it on the other side of nose and it was great! Make sure your doc is doing it right!

who did you go to? You are in Denver, right. did you find someone else that does a good job?
You can have hyaluronidase injected to make the product go away.Strange that your dr wouldn`t tell you this.Call the manufacturer.
yes, your doctor sounds like she is trying to cash in on your misfortune. you can have an injection to make the filler just disappear. i was told that the first time i had a filler. if i did not like it, we could get rid of it. did you go to a derm, plastic surgeon or, did you go to one of those places where aesstheticians do these procedures? looks like they owe you something, at the least an explanation.