Perfect Radiesse Results - LOVE IT!

45 YO, wanted to diminish my N/F. Found a...

45 YO, wanted to diminish my N/F. Found a certified P.S. who would have used Juvederm if I wanted, but prefered Radiesse - said he recommends it to any of his family members who come in. Said it is 'fuller', lasts longer, and he likes the results better. I said OK! Pain was very minimal, I've had dental shots that hurt worse (they said they mixed the radiesse with numbing meds). Slight brusing on one side, slight swelling, whole thing took 10 mins for actual injections. Looks great, 1 syringe (actually less) did the trick, we wanted a natural looking improvment. I look 5 years younger AT LEAST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this procedure as a grat way to improve your looks with almost no down time. Get a GOOD doc! No spas.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Did not try to "sell" me, just did a evaluation with recommedations, one of which was - do nothing - you look good now! Very nice, proffessional, happy office.

Just got back from having 2 injections of radiesse done along with 1 injection of Juvadern and 10cc of botox. I'm a little swollen and sore but the difference is already amazing. It was a little painfull an every person has a different pain threshold. I will let you know how I look tommorrow. Dracut,Ma