Thermage Made a Huge Impact. Very Happy - Long Island, NY

I live on Long Island, NY and researched Thermage...

I live on Long Island, NY and researched Thermage by going to their website. I went there for a non surgical face and neck lift and some other things as well. I am really happy with my results!! A+

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the thermage community.

The biggest tip of advice I can offer is to know where you go! Go to a place that is known for your issue. For me, Perfect Body had the best ratings from their Clients and from Thermage. It was a good experience for me.
Hi, I find your post really helpful! Could you please give me some advise about the thermage such as the most recent machine tip, pulse...how to detect a defective tips... Thank you!
Perfect Body Laser and aesthetics

I researched Thermage.com and found the most Award winning Provider in New York, Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics. They had so many awards. They use the latest CPT Select Technology. Once I saw that they treated over 16,000 Clients and had a 98% survey feedback rating, I booked my Consultation. The rest was an easy decision for me.