Creating a New ME.. - Peoria, IL

I have finally come to conclusion that I want to...

I have finally come to conclusion that I want to create a new me. .I have very small breast and a flat butt... sucks... I have always been uncomfortable with myself. .. I hate the way my clothes fit. . On top of it all I'm very thin.. with all that being said it's time. To do something about it so follow me on my journey to a new me... I am faithfully on this site reading the reviews and looking at results. . Now it's my time to find the.right surgeon to help me with my dream body... Breast and a nice butt.. here's a couple of my wish pics. ..

Well come to RS. I wish your hope come true. same here i never happy with my body at all. Is time for us to do somethings make us feel confident for our self. Good luck Barbie1!!!!
Thanks...And it's so true we do need to do something to build our confident... I wish nothing but the best for you as well..

searching for my surgeon

I'm now in search of my surgeon.. I'm 5'7 120 lbs .. I live in illinois and I am wI'll in to travel.. I'm wanting breast and butt implants.. I've had one consultation for my breast do I kinda have an idea of what I want just not 100% of the size .. with the butt implants I'm clueless... so as of now I'm wanting my breast done first...

Hey honey..how r u? I'm in the peoria.Il area too & wanting to do bbl. . Have u looked into docs yet & who's your first choice? Keep me posted love & wish u well)

breast implant cost

How much should I expect to pay for breast implants only...I'm currently an A CUP wanting C CUP

Hey! I heard Dr. Lacerna will do both butt implants and breast for 12,000! Im booked with her this December. I'm just getting butt implants but that's seems like one heck of a deal. I love her work. Just thought id let you know lol check her out , and see what you think:)
Thanks so much Pudge. I will definitely check her out. . That price sounds really nice..
Where is Dr. Lacerna located?