2940 Laser - Peoria, IL

I had the 2940 laser for my acne scars. I get very...

I had the 2940 laser for my acne scars. I get very depressed about my scars and I have been fighting this depression for 8 yrs and I finally broke and had to do something to eliminate my depression and my daily/hourly thoughts about my scars. I was told I would receive 80% improvement wth just one procedure. I had this done on 8/12/14 it's now 8/17/14. I have noticed maybe 15% improvement. I spent 3200 on this procedure. I feel like I have been had and I am searching for answers I'm mentally exhausted.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. Sorry you are feeling so frustrated with your acne scars, I understand that feeling all too well. What type of scars do you have? I would give yourself time before judging your treatment, do you have to have multiple treatments?

Here is a link to Acne Scar Treatment Videos hopefully you can find some helpful information if you decide to seek an alternative treatment. Good luck and be sure to keep us posted. Any hey...keep your chin up, most people don't even see the scars, they look way worse to us.
Peoria Plastic Surgeon