Tattoo Removal Rip Off - Pentagon Row, VA

I had been going to Reveal for years and had many...

I had been going to Reveal for years and had many services performed by the spa. Around the middle of last year, I paid over $1000 for a removal of a tattoo on my foot. The price included 5 laser treatments. Before I began my first session I found out the Reveal had been bought out by Medalase Spa. They told us that they would honor services for Reveal patients.

I had 4 treatments done and when I called to schedule my last one, which the tattoo is only about 50% gone, but was told 5 would get rid of it, they told me they were not honoring anymore Reveal patients and I could buy my last session, mind you, I had already paid for. I was outraged. I have read reviews from other patients from Reveal that are also outraged. We spend good money on a service and are getting nothing for it. Where is that fair. In the long run, Medalase will lose because they will be losing a lot of clients that would have returned to them for different services. I know I will never go back.

Medalase Spa

The employees at the spa were nice. My issue with the spa is that the treatment didn't work and they wouldn't honor the last of my treatments.

Wow, that is a major bummer. Do you plan to continue your removal somewhere else?

I can't believe you have been treated like this. I'd suggest you take them to court.