Yikes! 15 Year Old Breast Augmentation Replacement and Tummy Tuck -Dothan, AL

I am a 40 year old mother of three (17, 12, and 9)...

I am a 40 year old mother of three (17, 12, and 9). I had my first Augmentation in 1998 after nursing my first son, I was still able to nurse the next two kiddos since the implants were under the muscle. I have no regrets on that decision...and since I'm going under the knife to have them replaced I decided I would go ahead and get the MM...and finally get the loose skin and hopefully most of the stretch marks gone once and for all.
Scared and excited the surgery is in 10 days. :0

I really appreciate all of you who have shared and shown the rest of us your stories, it really helped me to decide and helped me know what questions to ask.

Pre op in the A.M. and I can't sleep so decided to share my story.

Change of Plans

Pre-op appointment left a lot to be desired. I decided to look elsewhere, possibly go back to my original surgeon Dr Baker in Dothan, AL. I can't believe I got so close and now have to wait...:( 10 days....almost to the flat side.
So sorry you had to reschedule so late in the game, but it's best to wait until it feels right. I'm glad you started your story here! When would be your ideal time frame to get your MM?
Within the next 3 months, waiting for husband to get back from overseas to help me. I was going to try and be all healed before he came home but it seems very hard to recover alone.

New Direction

I have a pre op appointment with a new doctor tomorrow and I will see how I feel about their offices and set ups. I already have a personal issue with the front desk staff acting like their Dr. is God...I hope I can work through that. :) Or maybe he will live up to his reputation.

MUCH better Doctor!!!

Ok, so everything about this appointment was better than the last, other than the distance to drive to it and the final cost...but there are reasons for that. I got to the appointment early, very clean classy environment really pretty girls working behind the scenes, most had procedures done themselves which is comforting. I met with the nurse first she took a bunch of pictures...ugh....and then I got in a fuzzy robe and waited for the doctor in a super clean room. He came in and spent over an hour explaining all the options I had, I didn't even have to ask many questions because he answered the questions before I asked. He has excellent bedside manner. I did decide to go with Silicone as my replacement and I never thought that would be the case...the Mentor Gel (500-650) is what he wrote down...I have to have the breast capsule sewn up a bit and get a belly hernia taken care of as well that the first doctor didn't mention. I am now looking at 15k, but if I can figure out how to pay for that I am going to go with this Dr. As a MAJOR bonus, they do laser hair removal and I am a Sasquatch so I would love to get that taken care of with them as well! :) Good consult!