CoolSculpting Lower Abdomen(Worth It)

I have read over a lot of info on Coolsculpting...

I have read over a lot of info on Coolsculpting & decided to give it a try! I am 33 yrs old with one teenage child. I weigh 117 lbs. I lift weights, bike ride, & eat healthy. However, I have struggled over the last few yrs with a little extra around my tummy(especially lower). I went in for my procedure this morning around 9:30. The overall experience was nice! First, I was laid in a very comfortable chair while the tech attached the Coolsculpting suction machine to my belly. At first I felt some pressure, then a cold feeling on my belly, but after about 8 to 10 minutes, the pressure and cold subsided. Over the next 50 minutes, I simply relaxed. After an hour, the device was removed from my belly and the tech massaged my belly...that was it! It's 2:30 now & I have just slight swelling and some redness left, but other than that, I am fine! I will post pictures later of before and during the procedure. Also, I will return weekly with after photos. Hoping for amazing results!!

Today is day 11 after my procedure. I have had...

Today is day 11 after my procedure. I have had very minimal pain since the procedure and have maintained all of my daily activities including biking and lifting weights. The swelling is minimal at this point, but I have a little bit of bruising left. I'm posting a pic of day 8 after the procedure...will keep you posted!

Ok, so it's been 5 & 1/2 weeks since my procedure...

Ok, so it's been 5 & 1/2 weeks since my procedure on my lower abdomen. I have stayed on the same routine and diet that I was on before coolsculpting and I can honestly say that the procedure is already worth the money! I'm beginning to see and feel definite results! My abdomen is flatter and much tighter...I can't wait for the full results in a few months from now!! I will have more pics later...

Very Satisfied

I'm a 91/2 weeks post procedure and I am more impressed with every week that goes by! I have posted pics that I took this morning. I have maintained my same exercise regiment and diet that I maintained before the procedure...I will report back in a month with more pics!

Pics

3monthPics

3 months & happy!

It's been 3 months post Coolsculpting & I feel great! My yummy is flatter & my clothes fit better! I have stayed with my normal diet & exercise regime. Was worth the $500!
Dr.Welch

Dermatologist visit

Your post op pics look fabulous. Congrats on your results! Has there been any change since your last update (I've read some results don't happen until 3+ months later)?

Thanks for sharing your story!

Hi. Love that U've been so informative. I just did 4 treatments. Lower abs and love handles. Have appt for upper abs. What area did you do exactly? The lower or upper abs? And was it with the one big suction applicator? I notice my lower abs still hurt...it's been 4 days. Did u get pain? I feel it's preventing me from doing my fitness routine. Thanx!
Last night i was feeling bloated and had burning sensation on waist area, but i wanted to go spin. I put on my bike shorts (ouch) and forced myself to go. The workout really , really helped with the pain. Maybe it was those Endorphins, but so glad i decided to go.
You're welcome! I had my lower abs done only with a small applicator. I had very minimal pain, but this depends upon your pain tolerance. Continue with your regular routine and diet...this way, you will be able to keep up with your results! Good luck!
You're welcome! I had my lower abs done only. I had very minimal pain, but I do think this all depends on your pain tolerance...also, you had more areas done. Continue with your fitness routine and normal diet that you wre on before the procedure...that way you can keep up with your results. Good luck!
July1,2013-- I had four suctions (2 each side) to my flanks (love handles) and it is day 9 and I still have numbness, needle prickling pain and severe itching. I am not sure I notice any shrinkage yet. And I do work out doing Low and High Impact Interval Training and eat really healthy. I am an exercise scientist and I have always been a health nut and fitness junky, but I am 48 yrs old, 6 yrs menopausal on the down side, and work 60 hr weeks -- and my love handles and belly button (ab) area seem to store the unwanted fat and it is harder to get rid of. I sure hope this suction gives good results as it cost me $3500.00. I will let you know. I still have not done my abs--suppose to tomorrow, but will reschedule as my love handles are still very uncomfortable.
The itching is inflammation, and you will notice shrinkage...promise! My best advice to anyone who has this done is to stay on your diet and routine you have been on. This way, you will be able to notice your results! This procedure was perfect for me because of the troublesome area on my tummy regardless of diet and exercise. I started to notice significant results at 3 wks, but noticed a lot more at the 2 month point as the clinic told me. Be patient, and good luck! Please keep us posted!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Evidently, something brought you to this page...
Also, I couldn't help but notice that you have taken time out of your day to not only go to the trouble of joining RealSelf today, but you have posted 5 negative comments on 5 different reviews today alone. Maybe you should consider a self evaluation and find something better to do with your time...
You should post a close up picture of you stomach like you did just before your procedure to see the before and after! You have the best results I have seen so far, and this with only one procedure! I have read people now are starting to do 2 consecutive procedures in the same area, which to me sounds like Coolsculpting can get a bad rep because of impatience and the need for dramatic resutls in one go. Congrats again!
I will post more close-up pics soon! Thank you!
WOW you look so trim, well done!
Thank you!
wow, you already look great, imagine with more time, awesome!
Thank you!
Thanks for sharing your experience with coolsculpting. You're inspiring a lot of people who wanted to have their ideal body. For those who wanted to undergo coolsculpting, please feel free to visit here: http://bodytreatmentcenter.com/
tks for the updated pictures you look great!
Thank you! Those are actually 2 month pics, not 3!
Thanks so much for your response! I'll keep everyone updated as well :)
Hello! I had coolsculpting done last week and would love to hear an update on your results!!
I just passed the 8 week mark and I couldn't be happier! I will post more pics soon...the results are beginning to become very noticeable at this point and I feel so different!!
Good luck on your results...keep us updated!!