Still undecided, but found a great new website with even more info - Pensacola, FL

A little bit of background... I am 22 (23 in...

A little bit of background... I am 22 (23 in July), 5'3, 125 pounds & losing.... I've always been on the smaller side (32-36 A), mostly due to the fact that Mother Nature didn't decide to come around til my junior year in highschool >.< I know that after my mom had 3 kids she decided to get hers done because she liked being more full. So I'm pretty sure I will be the same, but I would rather get them done now. I'm not really looking to go too big, a large B or small C. I don't want to get anything that is too over powering. My biggest worry is when I have kids they are going to be ridiculously huge and I know that you eventually have to go get them replace, but I don't want them to do anything crazy. The pictures that I posted are what I would like to look like. size wise I am pretty similar to the before pictures. Any one who could give some insight on boobs after baby it would be much appreciated. Also if anyone can recommend some surgeons near the Pensacola, Florida area that would be awesome. I'm willing to travel too because I've heard some great things from some surgeons in Alabama. thanks in advanced

Pictures added.

So i figured i would post some pictures of where I am currently at. The bra in one of the pictures is a 34A biofit from VS. I would say it has NO padding compared to what I normally wear (VS bombshell) but it has a little. The shadow at the top is what I can't fill out. I am currently losing weight just to get healthier... I am 9 pounds down (at 124) and still planning on losing 5-10 more. I didn't start having boobs til I put on weight, so I'm expecting them to go a little too (just like my ass >.

off season?

Also is there an "off season" for getting a BA done at a cheaper price? Kinda like the hotels on Pensacola Beach during the winter? lol

Just checking in to see you how your decision making process is going. Are you still on the fence about breast implants? Congrads on your weight loss and healthier life style! Looking forward to your updates. Take care!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. My mom and I also have implants. She of course did reconstruction after a mastectomy, but she also supported me in my decision, which was nice as I was flat as a pancake after breastfeeding 3 children. Here is a link from our Doctor Q&A that addresses your question about implants before having children. Looking forward to your updates!

Don't do it. Your boobs are really nice. Who the hell wants a hard plastic bag sliding around over her ribcage. Your breasts are perfect. Please don't do it.
I agree....you should check out the implant removal section....maybe you'll change your mind. Wish I'd never done it - mine were removed two weeks ago after I'd had them for many years....you change, your skin changes, your way of dressing changes, and someday you'll wish you didn't have them. Good luck whatever you do!
Lmao! Off season!
That's what my neighbor said. She said she got them a couple hundreds bucks cheaper. That why I figured I would see if anyone had heard of it >.
Thank you! Yeah I didn't have much either, if you look at my before pics! Knock on wood I've had a pretty good experience! I expected the worse, but I only experienced soreness and tightness no pain! I barely took pain meds either, if I did I cut them in half and I'll be the first to tell you I'm the biggest baby when it comes to pain. My best friend for the first week was bags of ice!! Today is my two weeks and it gets better every day
If you have a job that has beniflex or flexible spending you can use that for LASIK, you would have to wait til you get the paper work to start it and makesure you have it to cover it. Mine cost aaround 3500. You could do boobs now and at first of the year when you're u flexible spending starts you could do that....just a thought.
Well it doesn't matter if you have kids or not in 10-15 years they will need redone. Going in as a small C or big B is good cause even if you do have kids they won't be huge. Also when you go to do the next set you can always go bigger if you start out big now and go smaller later then you will have to more than likely get a lift. I think your ideal size isn't that bad....this is all just my opinion so take it as you wish! ;)
That's what I was thinking... I don't want anything too overbearing on me. Now I have to A) decide where to go, and B) decide if i rather have boobs or LASIK >.< I was reading your review & it said you were coming down to Florida for a high-school reunion, where in Florida are you going? I live in Pensacola & it is wonderful here right now, so enjoy! :) Thanks for the advice!
I was worried about the same thing with getting them done before having children! I'm 23 and roughly 113 pounds. I actually had lasik done one month and then my boobs the next month, I figured why wait! Lol might as well do it now while I can! Good luck :)
I'm hoping to get down to 115 before I go through with anything lol. what size did you start & end up? If you had to do one or the other what do you think you would go with? I don't think money wise I can do both at the same time. But I wish!
I went to Destin Florida for vacation last week and I had a class reunion next month in central Illinois. I had Lasik done and I love it!
I wore 32B in Victoria secret padded bras, so probably in reality an A haha I was barely there! I'm not even 2 weeks post op yet so I haven't been measured. I got 350cc HP under the muscle so I'm hoping to be a C! Hmm that's a hard decision, probably boobs just bc I feel so much better about myself now. Don't get me wrong lasik was amazing, but I feel that's something you could do easily whenever no matter what your situation in life or family ya know!
I did LASIK first too but I agree LASIK can be done anytime no down time needed!
I'm a 34 A in a bombshell and dont completely fill the top. Well yours look good! How has your recovery been so far? I don't really mind wearing glasses, I actually really like mine. So that makes a whole lota sense :) (i'm not really sure why the first one posted to the top of the comments.....)