Forehead - Pensacola, FL

Another great experience at the LeBeau Clinic!!!! ...

Another great experience at the LeBeau Clinic!!!! It was painless. The use of ice really was a nice touch! Before Dr LeBeau opened his practice I tried Botox at two other offices and had terrible results. One Dr gave me an eye droop and the other made me look surprised at all times!! I am so happy to have found a Doctor that does a fabulous job and stands behind his work!!
I have said over & over I went to a neurologist who specialized in migraine; period. I live ion Dallas which has to of the best Doctors on the Country. I was referred to him by my trusted neurologist. I took Botox for headaches. He recommend Botox. I lost 20 lbs in a year, had week legs, nausea, threw up had every test there is and they could find nothing! I took my last Botox on March 12, 2014 an as of July 11 of this year I finally feel normal. It has been the worst year of my life. Thank God it's over! I am 75 have perfect health weigh 118 and am 5 ft & 4 inches tall. So don't tell me I'm making this up. over 75% of the people have NO problems, but I was lucky, some have that I had no permanent damage!
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr LeBeau and his staff are wonderful!! They really listen to my concerns and are all very easy to talk to. I feel as if they have my best interest in mind at all times!! I look forward every visit, because I know that I will be taken care of by professionals with caring hearts!!