Forehead - Pensacola, FL

Another great experience at the LeBeau Clinic!!!! ...

Another great experience at the LeBeau Clinic!!!! It was painless. The use of ice really was a nice touch! Before Dr LeBeau opened his practice I tried Botox at two other offices and had terrible results. One Dr gave me an eye droop and the other made me look surprised at all times!! I am so happy to have found a Doctor that does a fabulous job and stands behind his work!!
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr LeBeau and his staff are wonderful!! They really listen to my concerns and are all very easy to talk to. I feel as if they have my best interest in mind at all times!! I look forward every visit, because I know that I will be taken care of by professionals with caring hearts!!

I have said over & over I went to a neurologist who specialized in migraine; period. I live ion Dallas which has to of the best Doctors on the Country. I was referred to him by my trusted neurologist. I took Botox for headaches. He recommend Botox. I lost 20 lbs in a year, had week legs, nausea, threw up had every test there is and they could find nothing! I took my last Botox on March 12, 2014 an as of July 11 of this year I finally feel normal. It has been the worst year of my life. Thank God it's over! I am 75 have perfect health weigh 118 and am 5 ft & 4 inches tall. So don't tell me I'm making this up. over 75% of the people have NO problems, but I was lucky, some have that I had no permanent damage!