Finally! Pensacola, FL

I initially went to see Dr. LeBeau because I was...

I initially went to see Dr. LeBeau because I was interested in his line of skincare, (which is excellent). I was delighted to find his entire staff warm, personable, and knowledgeable. His nurse was very thorough and explained the product line, as well as other treatments I am interested in.

Dr. LeBeau is an excellent listener and attentive to the needs and concerns of the patient. He is patient, and completely explained the answers to my questions.

I have used botox in the past and was frankly disappointed with the results. Dr. LeBeau assured me that I could have the results I was looking for with the proper technique. My frown lines have disappeared, and he gave me a beautiful eye lift using botox that I am absolutely thrilled with!

I am beginning a series of the skin tyte on my neck, and will be going to him in the future for other facial treatments as well.

I highly recommend Dr. LeBeau. I have had excellent results and am confident in his skill. I am happy to be in his care, and look forward to using him to keep my skin looking fantastic!

Melody Weber
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your story.  Do you know how many units you had?  Amazing that he was able to give you an eye lift with Botox!

I should have been more specific. It was actually an eyebrow lift. Looks great! I don't know how many units he used. I began my series of skin tyte on my neck the same day. Really looking forward to the end result on that.