30 Years Old Lost Large Amount of Weight -Penrith NSW

After loosing approx 50 kg in weight through hard...

After loosing approx 50 kg in weight through hard work and eating properly l needed a lower body lift. l went and spoke to Dr. Tim and had the procedudure a few months ago.
l am very happy with the outcome, there was no pain and everything went very very well. cons... not really any l guess besides having to wait for the swelling to go down... but it is well worth it and l would not change a thing. highly recommend this to anyone who needs it.
Can you give any details such as what was involved in your lift, and how did you not have any pain?! Lol
Hi, ok so with the lower body lift it was approx 9 Hour surgery. The procedure was an incision around My pelvic area all the way around my body, more Skin was removed from my stomach than back and some lypo was done. I was able to shower on the 4th day. Physio the day after my surgery was a little difficult as I could not stand up straight and had to learn how to get out of bed. I was in hospital for 4 days in total. Yep as weird as it sounds I had no pain at all! The only pain I has was when the nerves started growing back so I would get sudden sharp small pains. I had to wear the compression garnent for approx 9 weeks which really helped with the swelling. I had weekly appointments with my surgeon where they re did the taping etc... I was able To start driving approx 4.5 weeks post op. A couple Of weeks ago I had n arm lift and breast lift and this time there is certainly pain. :-)

?The lower body lift was approx 9 Hour surgery...

The lower body lift was approx 9 Hour surgery. The procedure was an incision around My pelvic area all the way around my body, more Skin was removed from my stomach than back and some lypo was done. I was able to shower on the 4th day. Physio the day after my surgery was a little difficult as I could not stand up straight and had to learn how to get out of bed. I was in hospital for 4 days in total. Yep as weird as it sounds I had no pain at all! The only pain I has was when the nerves started growing back so I would get sudden sharp small pains. I had to wear the compression garnent for approx 9 weeks which really helped with the swelling. I had weekly appointments with my surgeon where they re did the taping etc... I was able To start driving approx 4.5 weeks post op. A couple Of weeks ago I had n arm lift and breast lift and this time there is certainly pain. :-)

Thanks so much for sharing that information with us. I'll also need a Body Lift and I have such a fear of splitting the stitches, or something like that.

Did you have to sleep in a chair at all, or were you able to sleep lying down right away?

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tim is truly a very talented and honest doctor, he only does what is best for his patients plus he takes the time to explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have. I have had 2 very large procedures performed by Dr. Tim and I can honestly say he has more than exceeded my expectations both times, he is a true perfectionist!! (my scaring is amazing - very thin and precise). Dr. Tim's staff go above and beyond to help in any way they can. I now recommend Dr. Tim to all my friends and family. Thank you to Dr. Tim and his staff for everything!