Fantastic Experience - Penrith, AU

Undergoing a breast augmentation was something...

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Undergoing a breast augmentation was something that I had been thinking about for about 10 years. I was never happy with my small breast size and shape particularly as I have hips, so the smaller bust size left me appearing unproportioned. I made the decision to get the procedure done for myself to increase my body confidence after my 30th birthday and I was naturally nervious about making the wrong decision regarding size (as I didn't want to look unnatural or too large), the pain involved, the risks and whether or not I would regret it. I chose my doctor on a friends recommendation and I am extremely glad that I did. Before making my first appointment I did some research and found that he is extremely qualified and many women were happy with his work. I am now one of those women. Dr Tim was extremely professional and friendly and I felt comfortable with him thoughout the whole process. The staff and nurses in his clinic were all very friendly and patient and answered all of my questions - they had no problem with me making several consultation appointments before making a decision, and they assisted me in selecting the right size and shape implant for my height and body. The nost surprising thing for me was the lack of pain and how quickly I healed. I had heard stories from other women that it was quite painful and it was very difficult to move after the surgery, but I was up and walking around, dressing and showering myself from day 1- of course I had to be careful and I was taking minor medication to assist with any pain - but overall it was an extremely easy process and I am very happy, my scars are almost invisible. I would recommend anyone to visit Dr Tim and his staff for cosmetic work - I would definitely go back to Dr Tim should I ever need to in future.