9 Months Ago and Still Worth It - Pennsylvania

I had braces as an adult and afterwoods I had...

I had braces as an adult and afterwoods I had horrible stains. I got talked into Zoom by my dentist, it was the best thing I've ever done for my mouth (besides braces). My smile is so much whiter. It's been 9 months and it is still so much whiter than my teeth were even before braces.

I did have some discomfort during the procedure, at some point it was a bit unbearable. But I have very sensitive teeth. 45 minutes of discomfort for (so far) 9 months of a beautiful white smile! I still drink coffee and red wine.

RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT DRINK COFFEE OR RED WINE 72 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT... The longer you wait, the better off you are.

I'm an avid coffee drinker. Do you drink any coffee? ps: your kitchen is beautiful! hahaha
Hey! Can you tell me where did you get it? I'm living in PA too.
oops! I forgot to say HI...HI
Yes I was wondering where in PA you had it done...I am near central PA?

Can you send me information on where you got this done in Pennsylvania? I am in the Philadelphia area looking for a deal like this on Zoom. thank you

Hi Larsrall,

Welcome to the Zoom community! Wow what a difference those pictures are great thanks so much for sharing them. I'm glad everything went so well. How long will the procedure last? Will you go back if needed since everything went so well. Your info about red wine and coffee is awesome. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt