Worth the Pain - Pennsylvania

My body went through two C sections and a 40lb...

My body went through two C sections and a 40lb weight loss. I knew the only way to remove the extra skin was by a TT. I carry all my weight in my stomach and it didn't match the rest of my body. I worked out and have very toned arms and legs...my stomach just hung over my jeans and people frequently asked me if I was pregnant. I finally made the decision to have it done but the cost of the surgery was a barrier for me. I researched about haven the surgery in Costa Rica or Dominican Republic for about $5000. I felt uncomfortable going out of the USA so I looked into resident clinics at medical schools in my area. I am soooo glad I did. The staff was wonderful, the doctor amazing and the facility was top notch and I was able to save $4500.

My recovery is going well and I can tell already that my final result will exceed my expectations.

Dr. Newman

I highly recommend looking at medical schools in the USA before going abroad for plastic surgery.

Hi Melissa,

Glad you are feeling good and loving your results.  Feel free to show off your pictures:)

Awesome! I love reading reviews about women who've found creative (yet safe) ways to save money on their surgery. Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf!