I was married had my first son at age 18, gained a...

I was married had my first son at age 18, gained a ton and was destroyed to see huge stretch marks popping up at the end of the 7th month! Destroyed my self esteem after I gave birth and saw all that hanging skin & huge huge stretch marks! After giving birth to a daughter at age 22 and another son at age 27 my belly was a deflated balloon!!! Now I am just 20 days away from 40yrs old and for the past year I started to do things for me! I've always planned on TT just never seemed like the right time, until this year as I had a huge tumor in my shoulder that had to be removed! PS told me he had to use general anesthesia to remove the tumor (plus I had two smaller ones in my right leg) so I told him "Then I want you to NIP TUCK the rest of me!! Pull everything back up, TT, BL LIPO!!" He said he couldn't fit the BL in because too long surgically to be under. That was fine, I told him book me the BL ASAP after TT, I was told not until June :(

2/28-3/1Had the TT, MR, floating belly button, LIPO of flanks and back oh and also under my breast where I had a pocket of fat, plus removal of what turned out to be a 2.5lb Lipoma from my shoulder, and 2 smaller ones off my leg.

Am thrilled with results, wish I had done this YEARS ago that is my biggest regret, I've not had one single day that I thought "Oh my gosh what have I done???" Even while in hospital with pain so severe I couldn't even talk, it was the upper MR that hurt like hell!!! My incisions never hurt, only the MR caused severe pain...

This past year I quit my "in the closet" embarrassing secret of smoking, I started to walk 4 miles a day again, and I was determined to make 40 my best year EVER!!! I've had a few bumps in the road because my PS informed me that when he went in to do TT he said my upper muscles were ripped and shredded unlike anything he'd ever seen personally or in his readings. He said he believed it was because I was only 17 when I got preggers w/#1 and delivered him 6 months after my 18th bday, baby was over 9lbs. Said my body was still growing and there was not enough room for baby.. All these yrs and I prided myself on my upper abs! Guess I was wrong!

Surgery was well over 7hrs, I was in hospital for 3 days.. The pain afterwards could have easily been controlled had DR realized to use Valium with the pain meds, he didn't figure that out until day 2... I've been just at 29 days post op to wake up without what feels like mild labor contractions lol! If I'm on my feet for too long it will start up a bit, but everyday is better and better! I was not prepared for the sudden bouts of tears for absolutely no apparent reason, and even called my Neuro begging for an SSRI because I seriously thought I was depressed! It passes though, I'm just hoping I don't have another bout of those weepy days! Neuro said its very typical given the amount of surgery I had done, he promised me it would pass & said "besides that it will take at least 4 wks for the SSRI to kick in!"

I've been blessed to have had a best friend who went through this surgery 4 wks before I did so I went into the surgery very at ease and not nervous, actually my worst fear was my shoulder as I do have a neurological disease in that area and was scared it would spread or be made worse but it's ok!

To anyone who has this done, go for it, but research your PS and make sure she/he is board certified!! Make sure you know others who have used that PS with great outcomes! Most of all try to not be nervous, look at it as the gift that will keep on giving!!! I love my results, my belly button is questionable at this particular time & yes of course I wish my DR had gotten all my stretch marks!!! The end result no matter what has made me feel fabulous!

Ok so I had some fun yesterday and threw on my...

Ok so I had some fun yesterday and threw on my 17yr olds bikini which is WAYYYYY to small!!! Also another pic... I will purchase my own bathing suit lol!!! My ass was wayyyyy hanging outta the bottoms and my boobs smooshed into the top lmao!

It's officially 5 weeks!!! Quite a bit of swelling...

It's officially 5 weeks!!! Quite a bit of swelling off and on.. Still wearing spanx 24/7 and binder at night or at home when moving about just because it seems to help swelling! It's amazing 5wks out how when I wake up in the morning everything feels bruised, as I get out of bed it feels like band aid's are being pulled off my insides (hip area). But feeling better and better though still get tired easily..Posted a couple new pics today and of course during a day I had swelling.

5.5 wks po: It looks like I have a dog ear! I keep...

5.5 wks po: It looks like I have a dog ear! I keep taping it down with silicone sheets and using Scarprin b4 the silicone sheets ...

Great photos... you are looking fantastic! I had that feeling of bruising too but it does get easier... I am 8 weeks post op now and the tense feeling comes and goes throughout the day... things defo get better with time =]
Hi Ms.LivNLearn! Just checking to see how you're doing. Aren't you at the 2 month mark now? How r u feeling?
You look great just to be 5.5 weeks PO. those dog ears may very well disappear before the 6 mt mark. They are so small, i had a sorta big one! LOL!
Congratulations on approaching turning 40 in such a positive way. It's the only way to do it, and inspirational. You have such a great shape now, and I think your belly button is going to be awesome!
Hey girl, just read your story. Very similar to me in regards to the body image. I had my first daughter 1 month before my 18th birthday and I gained 52 pounds. I was young and dumb and did not take care of myself. I had my first son at 22 and my second at 23. I was already stretched out by the boys but I had lost my pre-baby weight and my weight had fluctuated but not much more than 140. Anyway, you look awesome, and should be very happy with your results. I think I want to do a BL too in the future but that as soon as June. I need to lose some more weight and maybe get some more lipo and then I will be ready. I have plenty of flat to spare from my legs, arms, etc.. I still have stretch marks too but they are light so I am grateful for that. What kind of silicone scar strip did you use? Your scar looks great!
Cheweb, thanks so much!!! You really do look amazing!!!! How's the swelling? Mine has puffed up! Its from LIPO and I don't take my Spanx off I have so many, I prefer the higher power that have shorts cause I swell dwn into my darn thighs! Hope all is well!!
Hey babes, Thank you. I wish I felt amazing. I don't know if I am swelling or bloated or what but I feel swollen alot. I get worried that its just my result since I had a bad result last time. What kind of spanx do you have? I have one that is kind of like a bathing suit that has the breasts out. Its very comfortable but I am not sure its the tightest that I could get.
Looking great girlie .the scar is hardly even visible(;. .and I think the dog ear is something that can be taken care if quick in the office.....(;.
Hi L, we could be twins! I have stretch marks galore! Belly, thighs and a couple deeper ones on my hips.. Our belly buttons are very similar! My PS says it will get better, so yours will too! :) I also tried on my teenage daughters bikini, but was way too small! Our body shapes are very similar too! I had my first daughter when I was 22, weighed 105lbs before pregnancy and gained over 60lbs.. All in my belly! Congrats to the beautiful new you! You look awesome! :)
You look awesome Lacey3!!!! :-)
You look great!! Thank you for the encouraging words! :-)
midriff THANK YOU so very much!!! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!!! xoxo
You look great! Congratulations.
Imasweetie10, why thank you so very much :-) I'm so happy w/results even with the swelling lol!!! Best thing I have done I have zero regrets :-) xoxo
I feel the same way. :)
massaging it is also suppose to help smooth them little ones out
Hi sarav59! Massaging the doggie ear down? I've been doing it with my whole scar but that stubborn lil dog ear I dunno if it will go away or if at this stage I'm stuck with it... I don't see PS until end of this month but I will include pics in my email to him and ask.... No biggie if he has to snip it off.. How have you been doing???
Doing good just dealing with swelling . I need to get motivated and start exercising regularly.
It is little so should not be much for PS to take care of.
Yes that makes two of us lol!!!! Last night all night long and today my tummy decided to go the spasm route sooooooo annoying!! I considered walking the treadmill for about a second and quickly ran back into my bed! :-) I'd hope the PS will just nip that darn lil doggie ear!!! I don't see him again until end of the month .... Only had two post op appts so far!
I have only seen mine 2 times also...but other than a couple little issues I am doing good.my issues are swelling after traveling and getting that burning pain in my groin area...rest , ice, Ibuprofen helps but it gets irritating cause I like to go...and I so want to take a little weekend trip and fly out and visit a friend. but worry if I am going to be miserable all weekend and weeks after once I get home.. hmmmm
You are looking really good....
Thanks mucho sarav59!!!!!!
looking really good, I think your scar is pretty low too.. I think it was a really good outcome for you! Congrats, and cant wait to see how you progress.
ready2beover THANK YOU! I didn't think my scar looked low, but that was OK with me BC I wanted the dreaded stretch marks gone!!!!! As time goes by it looks like its much lower, probably bc we are up standing straight! And I've noticed that the almost too tight skin adjusts and starts to loosen up a teeny bit. Thanks again!