Tumescent Liposuction: StoriesWrite a Review
Lipo of Breasts, Tummy and Love Handles Soooooo Not Worth It.
- updated 3 years ago
- Not Worth It
- Cost: $7,000
- Monarch Med Spa (Pennsylvania, PA)
You may notice that I spent more than others for...
- 24 Mar 2010
You may notice that I spent more than others for my procedure. I assumed you get what you pay for, I was wrong.
Let me begin with the positives:
- the doctor and staff were exceptionally nice
- i had virtually no pain even through recovery
- i was up and doing normal activities within 1 day post op
Now the things that made it so not worth it:
- my lipo came out uneven
- the scars are much more noticeably than i was led to believe
- I am STILL VERY LARGE with a 42" inch waist. Exactly what i was when i went in. There was virtually no change in my physique.
- I am mentally and emotionally destroyed from using my entire savings for a procedure that did virtually nothing.
- I am 4 months post procedure
- I did everything i was suppose to including use of a compression garment for 6 weeks
- My skin is loose and lumpy now
- I am more embarrassed to take off my shirt now than before the procedure
My Doctor: Join to view doctor's name
The doctor was very nice, but the results were so bad I'm embarrassed to put up a photo of myself.