My Smart Lipo - Newtown Square, PA

I had an amazing experience for my Smart Lipo!!! I...

I had an amazing experience for my Smart Lipo!!! I had a pot belly pretty much all of my life. I never had children, I am 44 years old and was tired of my fat belly. My weight was steady at 129lbs but this belly was horrible. I am a small girl, 5' 2'' and should be in a size 5 to 7 in Jeans. Instead I was buying size 10 jeans so the rest of the pants were always baggy looking and not attractive at all!! I have large breasts also - a D cup, So, of course I had back fat too!!!

I decided to have smart lipo on my lower abs, lower back and upper back. I not am a 5-7 in jeans, I have no flab, a tapered waste and I am very happy. The first week was some recovery but after that it was a piece of cake!!! I would do it all again. I feel and look great and Dr. Bryant's and his staff was wonderful!!! Highly recommend it!!!! Go for it!!!!

Dr. Earl Bryant

Dr. Earl Bryant - also known as "Physician Transformations" was wonderful and so was his staff. I feel like a new woman now and I could not be happier!!! Clothes shopping is actually fun for me now!!! Thank You Dr. Bryant!!!!!!!!!!! I will post photos later - you can see for yourself!!!!

Hi would you recommend Dr. Bryant? Is there anything you regret about his practice/service?

Congrats on your surgery, boosimmy. I've always had a tummy pooch too, even when I was a kid. It made me think I was fat when I wasn't. :( I'm glad your surgery went well and thanks for sharing your story.