More Uncomfortable Than I Expected - Lycoming County, PA

I just had the procedure done today. I have four...

I just had the procedure done today. I have four children and have struggled all my life (I'm 40) with certain areas and my last two kids really made it tough to get that "baby" fat off. I definitely struggled with the decision to do it for financial reasons but I have been so unhappy with the way I look that I knew I needed to do something.

The doc and his partner were great. I had basically my entire torso done (upper, lower abdomen, flanks, hips, sacral area, bra fat, love handles) Time was approx 5 hours. The laser part was ok for the most part but had some "burning" at times. Suctioning was by far the worst for me. It seemed to go on forever and was painful at times and no pain in other areas. I actually fell asleep for some of it.

Due to the fluid injected into me and swelling, I honestly can't even tell right now that anything was done except for all of the bloody adipose all over. I've changed my clothes 3 times and want to shower but cannot until tomorrow night. ugh. definitely having some discomfort. Can't pick up my 2 or 3 year old. I guess I'll just have to take it a day at a time.

well, week 5 and feel better but still not seeing the results I'd like. I also have alot of lumpy bumpy stuff on my stomach.

Welcome to RealSelf, Stasia! How are you feeling now?

Very concerned about my comfort level. Very personable. Called me after hours. Spent extra time with me. Answered everything I asked. Didn't have to wait.