love it - Pennsylvania

I had Radiesse put into my cheeks, along the bone....

I had Radiesse put into my cheeks, along the bone. The 1st day I looked like a freak & I was terrified. I guess it was swelling. Today is day 2 & I love it.

I now have defined cheekbones. It totally lifted my entire face. It is subtle but very noticeable to me. So, the swelling only lasted 1 day & I have NO bruising. The worst part was the topical numbing ointment. That turned me bright red but that went away in about an hour.

The only thing that bothered me was the numbing...

The only thing that bothered me was the numbing ointment. I had Radiesse injected into my cheeks. I now have cheek bones & I am loving it! I had swelling for about 1 day. No bruising.

Hello,

Can you tell me the name of the Dr you used? This is exactly what I want to get done.

Debbie

Hey Debbie,

The doctor information is listed immediately after the review, just before the comments start. You do need to be logged in to see it though. Just click the "Sign in or Join the community" in the upper right corner of the page to do the free sign up.

Hi Havertown,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. Now about a month later how is everything going? Are you still happy with the procedure, would you go again in the future? I'm glad you were happy a month ago. Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Bethann Mallon

She answered every question I had. She totally put me at ease.