Looking Forward to a Smaller Waistline! - Pennsylvania, PA

Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old mother. I am...

Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old mother. I am 5'2" and 140-145 pounds. Prior to having my children I was 125 pounds with a much small waistline. I've always maintained a workout regimen, 3-5 times a week depending on my schedule. Of course i will continue this regimen. After my kids I developed love handles and a stomach I am not too proud of. I have been considering liposuction for about 6 months now. Reviews on Realself helped me come to my decision. After consulting with two different doctors i made a choice to get tumescent lipo to my lower/ upper abdomen and flanks. My procedure is scheduled for October 9th 2012. I am nervous, but most of all i am anxious. Hopefully i get the results I'm looking for. The countdown begins... 5 weeks.

I truly hope you love the results, too! What are you doing to get ready for your procedure?

Well I've began taking a daily vitamin and I have continued my regular gym schedule. Is there any advice you can give me on preparing for my procedure? It would be greatly appreciated.

I'm must update and share with all of you how I am...

I'm must update and share with all of you how I am feeling today. I came across a forum about weight gain/ fat redistribution after lipo here on real self. The information that i read was very alarming and has me really reconsidering my procedure. Is there anyone out there that can help me understand why so many people are gaining weight within a year after their procedure? I was sure this is what i wanted until I read these horror stories.