Looking Forward to a Smaller Waistline! - Pennsylvania, PA

Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old mother. I am...

Hello everyone. I am a 28 year old mother. I am 5'2" and 140-145 pounds. Prior to having my children I was 125 pounds with a much small waistline. I've always maintained a workout regimen, 3-5 times a week depending on my schedule. Of course i will continue this regimen. After my kids I developed love handles and a stomach I am not too proud of. I have been considering liposuction for about 6 months now. Reviews on Realself helped me come to my decision. After consulting with two different doctors i made a choice to get tumescent lipo to my lower/ upper abdomen and flanks. My procedure is scheduled for October 9th 2012. I am nervous, but most of all i am anxious. Hopefully i get the results I'm looking for. The countdown begins... 5 weeks.

I'm must update and share with all of you how I am...

I'm must update and share with all of you how I am feeling today. I came across a forum about weight gain/ fat redistribution after lipo here on real self. The information that i read was very alarming and has me really reconsidering my procedure. Is there anyone out there that can help me understand why so many people are gaining weight within a year after their procedure? I was sure this is what i wanted until I read these horror stories.

I truly hope you love the results, too! What are you doing to get ready for your procedure?

Well I've began taking a daily vitamin and I have continued my regular gym schedule. Is there any advice you can give me on preparing for my procedure? It would be greatly appreciated.