Worth It! - Pennsylvania, PA

It started with a lump on the bridge of my nose I...

It started with a lump on the bridge of my nose I thought was a pimple that wouldn't heal...went to a dermatologist and after biopsy revealed it was a type of non-cancerous sun damage...yet had to be removed. It was successful after 3 attempts (first was a type of devise that just cut it out, but it returned...then liquid nitrogen which didn't work...(several weeks in between each attempt)...they finally then cut deeper and stitched it...now I have a tiny divot but hardly noticable on my upper bridge of the nose. It has not returned! Then while there at the dermotologist's office, asked about a few moles and tags around by "bra line" which over the years have been getting aggravated by simply wearing a bra. The large brown mole the "worst" but after removal I'm relieved of the annoyance and well worth it. Most of the cost was covered by my medical insurance because of the nature of the issues.

Excellent doctors and staff but a very busy office and wait times, hustle you in and out etc., always delayed or running behind... is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.