27 Y/o Lower Abdomen Cool Sculpt - Pennsylvania, PA

I had coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen...

I had coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen yesterday. I am 27 y/o, 5'7'' 158 lbs. I work out a few times a week and am not on any crazy diets. I had my lower abdominal "bulge" done. The nurse practitioner used two small size applicators instead of one big one on my abdomen. The pain was worse than I expected when they first put the machine on but it only lasted about 5 mins until the tissue went numb. They said I had a great "draw" which means my tissue/fat sucked into the machine well. Afterwards, they massaged the tissue down which did not hurt. They really did not give me any special instructions to go home with. I decided to increase my water intake and also massage the tissue multiple times a day after doing some research online. Today is the day after my cool sculpting and the area is sore to touch, otherwise does not bother me. I went and worked out normally today and even did abs. I am definitely swollen and numb which is to be expected.

Nurse practitioner

Welcome and thanks for sharing with us.

How are you doing now it's been another 10 days since your procedure? Has the pain gone away?

We'd love an update when you get a chance.