May Need Scar Revision After Moles Removed from my Back and Breast - Pennsylvania

I did it because the moles were itchy and one was...

I did it because the moles were itchy and one was raised and ugly so I wanted to get rid of it...but If the mole is not bothering you please just leave it alone..its not really worth it.

I have recently had two moles removed (1 month ago) and have one on my lower breast and one on my back. each is about a half inch long and thick as a normal incision...the incision was closed with stitches that are underneath the skin and glue...

Its been about a month and ive been massaging and applying scar cream every day at least three times a day for the past month and they seem to have flattened a little but are still a bit red and pink...i went for a consult to a dermatologist to see what they reccomend about laser treatment, and they said that the laser would INCREASE healing time( in other words, instead of me having to wait for the scar to lighten and continue flattening the laser will act as a catalyst, but it is unnecessary.)

Im confused also because the doctor told me that my incision has "dog-ears" and the plastic surgeon who performed the incision said that the dog eared incision was done on puposed so that the scars dont end up indented instead of flat. Now, Im worried that these dog ears wont go away even though the doctor told me they would. My question is, is it a good idea to do the laser? I would be getting it done 2 weeks before the 2 month mark of my surgery. (I had also consulted with another doc, and that doc told me to wait at least three months).

Not sure what to do please help...I also want breast implants, so really want this scar to flatten and fade before i have to stretch the skin. what should I do ?

the person could have talked me out of this worthless procedure but didnt talk me in nor out...just gave me the pros and cons and left it up to me...i would have liked a better opinion