Tumescent Lipo - Southampton, PA

I am on post op day one of lipo to inner thighs,...

I am on post op day one of lipo to inner thighs, abdomen and flank. Thighs are not so sore, but way swollen and bruised. My abdomen is another story. It's not very swollen but boy does it kill! It feels as though I've been punched repeatedly and it is very difficult getting up and down. Although once I am seated and still there's no pain at all.

When I first came home yesterday I was in alot of pain, mostly burning. I took 2 percocet and stayed in bed, except to use the bathroom. The pain soon subsided and I only required one additional percocet in the evening because as long as I'm not moving around there really isn't any pain. I am excited to see the results. My plastic surgeon said it turned out great and he is sure I'll be pleased. I decided on lipo because my stomach and inner thighs still had alot of fat even though I was working out 5-6 days a week and eating a healthy diet. Part of the reason I guess was having 2 kids back to back and never losing all the weight after my first one.

Edward Kole

Dr. Kole and his staff are just absolutely wonderful! Not only very professional, but very personable as well. He called me at home last evening after the procedure to see how I was doing and said he would also follow up with me today. I felt totally comfortable with him and am confidant my results are going to be fabulous.

Congrats! I am have the same areas done next week. You sound as though your in good spirits. Please share pictures and/or measurement changes when you can.