Liposonix Yesterday - Pennsylvania

Hi Everyone, I had the procedure yesterday and it...

Hi Everyone, I had the procedure yesterday and it was painful in a few spots but definitely tolerable and I did not take any medications. I chose level 35 (50 really hurt) and I was marked 16 spots (4 rows of 4) across my belly. My doctor and her assistant was amazing in getting me through the painful spots. It took about 11/2 hours and felt fine to drive myself home.

Today my stomach feels tender and I have 2 small bruises. I am 52 years old and hope to see the 1 inch reduction in 8-12 weeks. I will keep you updated. These reviews really helped me in deciding to have the procedure.

It has been 9 weeks and I am very happy with the...

It has been 9 weeks and I am very happy with the results. I have lost over an inch in my waist and about an inch around my stomach and it does seem flatter. I was told that the full results takes 12 weeks so I am optimistic that I will lose more.
My clothes definitely feel looser. Once in a while I feel a little spasm like something is going on in my stomach but other than that absolutely nothing.
I thought that I would lose a few pounds but the scale has not moved.
to be continued......

Hi Im in PA, can you share what Dr you went to please?
Hi Debra,
Dr. Anna Buinewicz in Doylestown.
She and her staff were wonderful.
It has been 5 weeks and I think that I am starting to see results. Every once in a while I feel tightness in my stomach but nothing at all painful. Hope it's the fat burning away!!
To be continued.....
I'm right in Doylestown but I havent heard of her. How's it going with your results?

Thanks!
yes, please keep us updated..good luck!
Hi Rebecca,
The procedure only takes an hour and I only had a few tender spots that hurt so it was only about 5 minutes total of any pain probably a 7 on a scale of 1-10.
It has been 3 weeks now and I feel great but have not seen any difference in my stomach. This is the longest 8-12 weeks lol!
I will keep everyone updated and I'm still optimistic that the fat is melting away!!
thank You for sharing your experience with us ,waiting to hear from you ( how is tolerable is the pain 1_10 .??

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to reading your updates!