Laser Genesis Definitely Helped My Large Pores

I am 37 years old and have always had large pores....

I am 37 years old and have always had large pores. For years I have had microdermabrasion, facials, and peels. Although they helped a little, I wasn't seeing the results that I had hoped to see. I recently heard about laser genesis and thought I would give it a shot. Yes, it was a little on the expensive side--at $250 per treatment--and needing five treatments. Yesterday was my 4th treatment. Finally, I am seeing some results! I must admit, I was getting frustrated, but I am glad I continued with the treatments. The results are NOT miraculous, but they are there! I am definitely going for my 5th treatment in two weeks and plan to keep up the treatments every other month as suggested by my doctor.

Hi there! Thank you for posting. I'm currently trying laser Genesis. No results yet after my 5th session although they've been sporadic as the machine kept breaking down. I'm 40 and my pores have always been so large!! ;( Ugh! I'm so over it!!! I'm scheduled to get on Accutane next month hoping that will help. My pores are large and always clogged. I hate it. Do you have any before and after pics?
Unfortunately I do not have pictures. Since then I have tried numerous other treatments--as I am always looking for ways to improve the texture of my skin. I'm been using the Obagi Nu-Derm line since April, and I have to say, I am loving it! I think this is the best my skin has ever looked! Good luck with your treatments!
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon