Just Had IPL - Pennsylvania

I just had IPL done 4 days ago. The treatment...

I just had IPL done 4 days ago. The treatment lasted about 20 minutes. It did hurt ...felt like a bad sunburn and stinging pains. However, within 15 to 20 minutes after the IPL, I was already feeling better. I did take Advil to curb the discomfort. I had my face and neck done for freckles and age spots. I looked red and blotchy for a few hours and by the next days a majority of my freckles turned blackish purple (which supposedly means the treatment worked well). I was a bit frightened by the way I looked and avoided doing to many things outside my home. However, I have 3 kids and things need to get done! So now I'm on day 4 and the black spots seems to be slowly fading away and my skin does look better. I was told it can take 1 to 2 weeks for the dark spots to disappear. its is hard to cover up with makeup. I dont wear makeup alot so putting it on every day was an adjustment but I had no choice. I felt self conscious with all the dark spots on my face. Looking forward to the 7th day. Hoping to have a clearer face. And I think I will do a 2nd treatment! Hope this helps! i really enjoy reading positive stories.

I felt like a I received great care! Answered all of my questions and i was given her private number to call if i had a problem.