Pencil Eyeliner - Plano, TX

My eyeliner looks like someone drew it on with a...

My eyeliner looks like someone drew it on with a pencil. I say that because it is the soft gray color of a pencil and about as thick as a pencil mark. I asked for dark brown and even came in with my makeup on so she would see how I like it.

It took about an hour and a half at the spa. It was uncomfortable but not painful. It healed in a matter of days. At first it looked kind of backish, then faded to gray in the following weeks. I went back ask if she used the wrong color and she said you can't really get a true brown. If she knew that before she should have told me before taking my money. She offered a free touchup but I didn't know what that would do for me other than give a darker gray or make it black.

Besides the pencil color, now I'm glad it isn't any thicker that a pencil mark or it would be harder to cover up. If I had liked the color I wouldn't have been happy with this pencil thin line since I wear mine thicker than that on top. Before she did it, she was just all yes yes about everything I said I wanted for color and thickness. After the fact, she says well you can't this and you can't that.