Still in Pain - Pembroke Pines, FL

I had vaser on tues oct 2 did my arms chin abs and...

I had vaser on tues oct 2 did my arms chin abs and back. I was under general anesthesia so didn't feel a thing during the procedure woke up dry heaving and swollen. The recovery was suppose to be 3-5 days and I had it done in Florida live in New Orleans. I was planning on leaving Saturday for the trip home and back to work Monday but the pain is still pretty bad and it is Friday. I can't get up or lift my arm s without help on the Percocet. I still need help to do just about anything.. As far as how I look still pretty bruised and swollen so I can't tell if the results are gonna be good. I am taking arnica and bromelian which is suppose to help. Going in for another ultrasound massage today hoping for a miracle turnaround in my recovery cause I really don't want to call in for Monday but might have no choice.

Hey there...sorry to hear ur in soo much pain..how are u doing now?
Dr Pascual

I saw a special online and read other review with positive outcomes that ha my body shape. After contacting them and speaking with Isa the patient coordinator she was very caring and knowledgable. Could text or email any time with questions and she made me feel very comfortable.