Invisalign Refinement - 3rd Set of Trays - Pelham, AL

At the age of 55 years old, I embarked on my...

At the age of 55 years old, I embarked on my Invisalign Journey. Looking at my "before" photos, I can't believe I went through all of those years with such crooked teeth. That's all water under the bridge now, though. Initially, I went through 22 sets of what would have been 38 sets of trays. At that point, my orthodontist decided I needed a mid-treatment course correction. I am now on my 3rd set of 45 sets of aligners in the refinement or correction process. I was disappointed that 7 months was added, but I have accepted that it was necessary, and will be well worth the time and effort in the end.
Dr. Brandon Boggan

Dr. Boggan is a wonderful, upbeat and optimistic orthodontist who develops a good rapport with all of his patients, regardless of their age. His office runs as smoothly as a Swiss timepiece. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Boggan and his entire staff.

Your teeth look great already -- awesome progress!

Wow!  Thank you for starting a review and sharing pictures with us.  Sometimes it's difficult to believe what orthodontists can achieve with InvisAlign until you see pictures like yours.  Congratulations on the amazing transformation you have already achieved.  We look forward to seeing your continued progress!

Your progress is amazing!! Huge difference!
your before and after pictures are unremarkable, your teeth look so nice, enjoy your journey with invisalign, I just started mine a month ago, waiting to see my results in the months to come....