Smart lip full abdomin - Pearland TX

Ok people this is something that I have been...

Ok people this is something that I have been researching for a little over a year. I have to get this done and I am but I can only afford right now one area so I’m getting done just a full abdomen (even though I should probably get the flanks too) I just don’t have the money right now to do so. I can always go back and get more done right? If my tummy is flatter I will be a much happier person and feel great and ill want to do everything in my power to make sure that pooch of fat never comes back! I won’t want to eat anything unhealthy and undo it all. $4,000 is a lot to just go to waste. I’m just hoping a full abdomen will be enough and that it will look ok without getting the flanks done too. I haven’t had my pre op yet that is scheduled for MAY 1st one week before the procedure. Has anyone ever just gotten the full abdomen done they can share some insight with me? And how far over do they go over on your abdomen?

before pics

Getting excited

Pre op this Thursday! I'm getting excited and nervous. I have to come up with $300 more by Thursday. Cross your fingers and pray I can do this! I need some support because by the way no one knows I'm getting this done but my fiancé and well... he's a man so he's like
"whatever" lol also I feel like I might throw up during surgery... I guess the thought of them sucking out my fat while I'm awake its kind of disturbing... anyone else ever feel like that whose had surgery? Write more after my appointment Thursday, God bless

Pre op done!

It was on Thursday and I am so nervous. Each day that passes I get more and more nervous! They gave me my prescription of pain pills, pads, support garment, medical tape and antibiotic stuff everything I'll need and I have lined up a ride to and from surgery. I'm suppose to take the pills 30 minutes before I get there so that I have time to relax and feel good. but I'm going to be freaking out! I don't know, I've never taken pills like that before so I don't know how they are going to effect me. I have this idea in my head like I don't want my stomach to feel or look lumpy, I just really hope he does a good job and my stomach shrinks up like I'm hoping. Also I hope he uses enough numbing stuff. I'm scared it wont be numb enough and I'll feel pain! 4 days until surgery! Cross your fingers for me

Today is the day!

TODAY is the day! Took my pills about 15 minutes ago and im waiting to be drawn on lol. :) pray for me! I will try to let you guys know every detail without rambling too much like some of these other post do.

no joke

The pills and numbing worked like a charm! :)Its was pretty relaxing to be honest and it didn't hurt me anywhere except close to around my belly button. And im leaking like crazy but thats good right? The numbing shots at the beginning stung as well bug i didnt cry or anything and the belly button part. But it was going. I could tell u r right here and now its worth it and I totally want to go back.

its only day two

I can tell it's going to be exactly what I want. Swollen and will be for a while. But it just feels like ive been doing sit ups all day long. They have we wearing foam pad that im supposed to keep on for a week

pics

The more pic the better

more pics

Healing process

I am so sick and tired of wearing this garment!! But I have to and I will because I want the best results as possible! The doc also gave me some foam pad to wear underneath. He said three days but I want to wear it longer. The foam is supposed to help with swelling comfort and to help form your stomach back I guess to a normal size so its not so lumpy. They say don't massage but I do anyway very little. Why shouldn't I massage. Its hardly sore and I'm just waiting for my wounds to heal. I'm anxious to see NO scaring :) The foam is so uncomfortable and it looks like I'm pregnant. lol I cant wait to take it off each day for a few minutes when I get home from work. I feel like my stomach looked its super flattest the first day.. and now it looks like its gotten bigger but not from swelling I don't know what to think.. and they say its suppose to tighten up more and more as it heals in a few months? Still thinking its worth it. Wish healing was faster! Any advice?

Pics at 4 days post op. May 12 2014

its all down hill from here.

I still feel some numbness but its all good. Every day its getting smaller and smaller! Im excited about it. Im typically a runner and about four days ago I tried running... I got about 5 minutes in and I had to stop. It hurt and I knew I still needed major support. But my wounds are all healed and im not leaking im really only waiting for my hardness to go away. I have a little left. :)

updated photo

Still to this day feel some hardness to the sides where I feel it needs to just heal. I feel like it sticks out a little and its sore when I run. After a mile or so it starts to hurt and I have to hold my tummy while I run. Even with my support garment. Hope this helps HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!

In five days it will be 5 months post

Here is the update. I'm still very happy with everything although I feel like my tummy is a little uneven. Just a little! Its not bad. Its all good but I feel like its a little saggy right where my pooch use to be but its nothing that cant be tightened up with some hard core work outs. I started the T25 work out program today so I know ill get awesome results from that. We are our own worst critic as well so I'm keeping that in mind. Im still very happy and I think its all healed up good and fast. I hardly notice my little scars either. Here is a photo or two so you can see for yourself.

just the other day