Hope the Pain is Worth It - Pearland, TX

I had CoolSculpting done 9 days ago. Today has...

I had CoolSculpting done 9 days ago. Today has been the least painful for me. I had my tummy and love handles done. The procedure itself was tolerable. The first 10 minutes on my tummy was pretty painful. It felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. I have a high pain tolerance and was surprised that it hurt as much as it did. The massage afterwards was painful too. The love handle area was not bad at all. I was pretty numb the first couple of days and then the pain set in. I took about 4 Aleve at a time to try and reduce the pain but it didn't help. Ice is the only thing that helped. I actually had to leave work early on two days because I just could not get comfortable. The areas I had done are still pretty numb. I can't tell a difference yet. If I can see a noticeable difference I will think this was worth it. I guess we'll see.

Hey pinkintexas, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. How are you feeling now it's been a couple of weeks since your procedure? I hope you're starting to feel better!

I feel sooo much better! I am still a little numb around my belly but it is not uncomfortable. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I definitely notice a difference in my tummy. The pooch is gone and my belly is flat. I don't know how effective it was on my flanks. I have noticed that my pants fit better and some that I wasn't able to wear due to a muffin top I can now wear. I can't wait to see the before and after pictures once I have my follow-up appointment. I'll post an update once I get my results back.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're starting to see results, hopefully with time you will see more results on your flanks as well. Looking forward to reading your update!

Advanced Dermatology

This provider has been my dermatologist for years.