Still Have Some Vertical Wrinkles - Pearl River, NY

I had a neck lift and lower face lift Jan. 9th. I...

I had a neck lift and lower face lift Jan. 9th. I went back to work 6 days later feeling pretty good. Everyone thought I looked great. Minimal bruising. I took arnica montana and ate alot of pineapple to minimize bruising. Still have the weird feeling on the side of my face which I know is normal. Small scar under my chin from liposuction. Scar tissue behind my ears is lumpy, using New Gel. I still have some vertical lines under my chin, which my doctor said he would use a laser treatment. This procedure has made me feel so much younger and prettier. My daughter is getting married in May, and I certainly don't look 63!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Read many reviews of different doctors.

I just had a neck lift and I also have some vertical lines or what looks to me like crepey skin. My procedure was only 14 days ago so my swelling has not fully subsided, but I can tell that when it's more swollen (in the morning) the crepey skin is not noticable and when its less swollen (after I've been out and about for a few hours) the crepey-ness becomes more visible as it's not being hidden by the swelling. I'm surprised at how common this is by reading the reviews here. My doctor said that if it did not go away on its own he would fix it with Restalyne. I would love to see pictures of you before and after. thanks!
It's now a year and I still have crepey skin. I am having a revision in 3 days. This will be under local anesthesia, incisions behind ears, so I hope this will correct the problem. Still have numbness and tight feelings, yet right under the chin it looks "loose."

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm truly glad you felt this procedure was worth it for you.