Decision Made. Surge Done. Sorry Review Took So Long - Pearl River, NY

I can remember my youngest uncle calling me Dolly...

I can remember my youngest uncle calling me Dolly Parton at the age of 13. My Aunt scared me into thinking I would end up larger than her. Well, Im her size. I'm 43, 5'4, 190, 40h back, neck, chest and shoulders hurt terribly. I tried to loose the weight but couldn't. I was coming up on my job exit and needed to have surgery while I was covered. After a year of therapy nothing changed, so I opted for surgery. I had friends who had the reduction an were pleased. I was scared solely about not having feeling in my nips. I'm a single Mom with a 9th grade mancub. He's not at all happy about this but wants me happy. He doesn wanna know or see anything regarding this. Lol not his Mommy.. He's helped me only a lil. Lol he didn like to see me in pain. I'm so glad I came across this site b/c my friends weren't too helpful. I was denied by insurance but we fought it. Then my Insurance sent my info to the wrong PS. That prolonged it again. This all started this March and my surgery was finally scheduled for July 30, the day for my insurance ended. Whew, talk about the last hour. I knew it was God so the peace began. I realized then, I had finally accepted my jugs and didn care who said what anymore. I used to hate the stares, going swimming, summertime. Ughh. But, I've missed them and it's taking me a long time to deal. I'm feeling good but all my pains have not disappeared unfortunately. Yes, I thot why??! Oh well, it's done, I breathe better. Lol I can jog w/o the black eyes and 2covers to hold us down. Not to mention go w/o a bra if I choose. Woohoo.

3days after surgery. First Post Op appt

Wow It feels like PS took too much off. Lol ONLY a total of 4lbs removed. 40F-H to 38D-36C depending on bra. I'm liking the sports bra but I am missing the Armored Bra.

More pics finally

It's been a road not even a long one. It's almost a blurrr. Now I understand why my friends don't remember .
New York Plastic Surgeon

My PS was open, to the point and his Staff was great as well. I totally recommend them.

Awesome. I'm so glad you got your pictures up. What amazing results. 4 months post op, how are you feeling? Back, neck etc?

You must have had such a GREAT surgeon....your 2 month picture is absolutely flawless....not a wrinkle or a scar to be seen....congratulations.
You look great - what a transformation - congratulations!

Whoo-hoo! So happy to have your review. You've been amazing in the community! Thank you.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your amazing journey with us.  Would love to see the after pictures!

Glad to hear you are feeling so amazing and loving the results.  We have another new woman!  Love it.

so happy you had this done for yourself.....it's too bad when you don't have the full support of your husband....it was the same for me, but I was doing it for me not him....and he is OK with it all now.