Bottoming Out Breast Revision Sucess! Pearl River, NY

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Fiorillo...

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Fiorillo and his staff ! I had a nightmare of a year with a rupture 3 months after I had my implants placed BY A DIFFERENT DR. Who then replace them and one immediately started to bottom out - for 6 months the other doctor told me nothing was wrong as the implant slide down lower and lower ... It was disturbing, scary and I honestly didn't think I could be fixed . I found Doctor Fiorillo and read how he specializes in fixing bad boob jobs and doing revisions . I went to see him and knew right away I was in good hands , I explained to him this would be my 3rd surgery in 1 year and didn't have the emotional strength or money to go through anymore and wanted to make sure I found the best doctor to fix me - which he was ! He assured me I would be fixed and happy - He and Vicky explained everything to me and I booked my surgery the day I met with him ( mind you I had went to 6 other doctors for opinions but none of them had me convinced they could fix me and their before and afters weren't that impressive) I went with the gummy bear implants and am a little over 1 month post op - I am so happy ! I thought being that I was in such bad shape with the bottoming out and because this was a revision that I'd have to settle for a less than perfect result and just be happy I didn't have to explant but that is not the case ... They look amazing and feel so much better than saline ! If you need any work done this is the guy to go to especially revisions . I was literally sick and depressed over my bottoming out breast and am so happy I chose Dr.Fiorillo - even throughout my recovery the Staff and Dr have answered all my questions and even let me come in after for extra appts to ask questions and make sure I was doing everything I should be and never made me feel like a pain even though I called almost everyday the week of my procedure which was unnecessary but after my first 2 fiascos with MY FIRST SURGEON NOT Dr. F ... I was paranoid, So wrapping this up (sorry it's long I just feel so blessed to be fixed I feel obligated to pass on the info in hopes it can help another girl going through the drama and anxiety of a breast revision) anyway --- I'm beyond happy love my results & I finally feel like myself again (but with awesome boobs!)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations your recent breast implant revision! I'm so sorry you had 2 other breast aug surgeries with another doctor, but happy you found Dr. F to perform your recent revision. Just curious, what size implants did you get with each surgery? And what did your recent doctor do to help with the bottoming out? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!
My first set which ruptured was saline 385 cc the 2nd that bottomed out on the side that had ruptured were 465 cc my 3rd and current gummy bear implants with the bottoming out revision are 500 but pretty much the same size as my 465 cc as there is a difference in the cc sizing from saline to gummy bear ... Dr.Fiorillo used a special technique that not everyone uses to fix my bottoming out - my capsule was cuaterized and tightened and my capsule was stitched to my ribs, I'm sure there is more to the process that I can't explain but I trusted my surgeon and knew he was experienced with this repair .. It feels very secure and is holding up great
Yes, I have heard a few other members mentioning the stitching to their ribs. The cauterizing is not familiar but sounds like it would work. Did your doctor suggest wearing a bra at night for extra support? I've heard some revision women wearing bras at night indefinitely. Can you tell yet if you prefer the silicone over the saline? Glad you love your results!
My surgeon said Underwire during the day and supportive sportsbra at night (underarmor makes a really supportive one) so for now I'm in a bra 24/7 and probably always will because it doesn't bother me and I would with any implants to keep them well supported & in good shape anyway... I prefer the gummy bear implants they don't feel like I have something foreign under my skin , I hated the way saline felt
I'm beginning to hear more breast implant revision women wearing a bra 24/7. I think it makes complete sense. Protect your investments! ;)