I Should Have Done This Sooner - Pearl River, NY

I was very scared to have my boobs done because i...

I was very scared to have my boobs done because i had never had a surgery in my life. I had many questions and concerns during the whole process. I am so glad I decided to go with Dr. F (he was one of four dr. I interviewed to do my surgery) because he answered all my question and made me feel so comfortable. My biggest challenge during the whole process was to trust a stranger with my life and body. I'm so glad I did they are perfect. Just know that there is no such thing as perfection and that no Dr. Is god so go into this with realistic expectations. You will not regret this decision! I had saline moderate plus full c small d. I'm 115 lb 5'2 . I went with saline because after breast feeding two kids I was really uneven. Saline gave me the option to adjust each breast. Good thing I did I was 70 cc different. Good luck.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Two people in my family had went to Dr. F, so I had a good background on him, so me and four of my friends all went with him they all are so happy with him.

Hello Harrymia. Are you going to update with pics?

Having kids will definitely do a number on a woman's breasts! Glad you were able to have this done and thank you for sharing on RealSelf.