Pearl Done on 28yr Old in Victoria, Australia

I was at my witts end with my skin which caused me...

I was at my witts end with my skin which caused me to call a company regarding a series of chemical peel treatments, then to be referred onto the Cutera Pearl Laser resurfacing treatment instead. I researched the treatment and found many people were really happy with it, so I went ahead with treatment.

I found the actual treatment near painless, although the first 60mins after the treatment was hell. The heat and uncomfortableness was awful and quiet unbareable to a certain degree. I got to Day 2&3 and I was VERY uncomfortable, in quiet a bit of pain (when I was told it was painless) so I had to take some pain relief, I was very swollen and very miserable. I did as I was told and did my vinager/water washes every hour orso for the first 4 days untill all my skin peeled off.

I am now on Day 11 and I am still red, very miserable and not sure I am ever going to get the results I was told I would, which was to help with my uneven skin tone, blemishes and hyperpigmentation. My skin is worse than before the procedure and feels like snake skin, blotchy and red.

how did this end up?

I wish you were having a better experience with this. I'm so sorry to hear how uncomfortable it was for you. Hopefully as it continues to heal you will start to see good changes in your skin - fingers crossed! Please keep us posted.