Fractional co2 laser made texture look awful

I had full face fractional co2 laser done five...

I had full face fractional co2 laser done five weeks ago. I was attempting to address early signs of aging. Fine lines around the eyes and mouth. Though my provider has said I need to wait atleast 60 days to see results I am quite certain they will not be good.

The texture of my skin is shiny and almost wavy. What look like small lines are all over my cheeks and chin. Devestated is a word I would use at this point.

Hello --- thanks for sharing - can you provide a current update and photo, I'm thinking of this procedure for myself. Thx, c
This is exactly what happened to me . My life is ruined . I cant get out of bed some days . Im praying for you ..and to find a solution . These are my ideas for treatments so far ( community members please feel free to comment) skin needling - after at least 6 months of setting . ( light , then monitor results gradual) PRP vitamins
after the damage settles * i mean to say . and platelet rich plasma PRP (blood injections) and vitamin therapy, im reseaching .
I am so sorry for what happened to you...the same thing happened to me too...tiny holes that connect and make lines on treated areas...when I pointed them out to my Dr he said he couln't see them but at the end contradicted himself and said that my skin will eventually heal and improve! He never mentioned this as a possible side-effect only hyper pigmentation in case of sun exposure and minimal results. I am now 8 weeks post fraxel one and only procedure and praying that my skin will eventulaly go back to normal...
Why do people do this? You posted uncertain results in Dec 2011 five weeks after this procedure with good pictures but you never came back to tell us the final outcome. If we are going to share our experiences here, we really need to follow through. I hope that things worked out and just please let us know what happened. it's also important to know if it was a bonafide doctor/dermatologist, esthetician or who did the procedure in the first place. An osteopath in the area is offering this procedure at a discounted rate. Is that a good idea? I won't know until at least go for consult.
You need to wait like the provider told you to do. Afterwards, post the results. I am curious to see the outcome at that point. Best of luck!