Botox for Migraine Causing Continuing Side Effects - Patchogue, NY

I had Botox to get rid of migraines

I had Botox to get rid of migraines on Dec. 18, 2012. It Did not work. I got double migraines for the first two weeks. 36 hours after the treatments i got flu-like symptoms, chills, pain in hands, shoulders, neck. I developed an infection of "unknown origin" just this week, in my right lung. I now have
higher blood pressure than I ever had, fatigue and still have pain.

This has changed my life because I was on the mend from the cancer and getting sick after the Botox has brought me back down. This has all changed my life because I am unwell and afraid everything is my cancer coming back. The doctors assure me that is not so but I am feeling paranoid. I just want to feel better again and I am very angry that this happened. Of course the doctors think its not the Botox which by Allergans own admission, can cause potentially life-threatening distant spread of toxin effect from the injection site. And that is what I wish I had known before I agreed to the shots.

Insurance paid $1500

I just got the final accounting for this terrible Botox and found that my insurance company paid $1,500.00. What a ripoff!

Doctor has been my Neurologist for 14 years. He kept telling me that I was a good candidate for Botox for my daily migraines. I had other health issues, breast cancer, but he said it would be okay 36 hours after injections I became sick.