Am 28 Years Old, and Am Getting Smart Lipo Under my Chin - Pasadena, CA

ReI've always had a problem with having that...

reI've always had a problem with having that "double chin" whether i maintain my weight at 130 pounds or if i was 20 pounds over weight i still had that extra baggage under my chin, so the solution to this problem was to get smart lipo, so i started searching on the internet, and i came across this website ( realself) as I read some reviews and seen so many pictures i came across this doctore M. O'Toole he had amazing reviews as well as successful surgeries, or should i say perfect well done cosmetic surgeries, and of course he just the perfect doctor for my smart lipo under my chin.

my double chin!!

before pictures

1day after surgey

I can't believe my results, it's only been a day and i can already see some major results, am a little swollen still which is normal but no pain.... Love it

I love Dr Martin O'Toole

The day after surgery I received a phone call from the doctor himself checking up on me. I aslo received a thank you card ... It just shows that i made the right choice and the staff are so nice and very helpful...
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I just had my chin lipo 10 hours ago. Under local. The injections of local hurt a bit , but not too bad the worst was the actual procedure, not painful as such but a really, really horrible feeling that is almost pain. So uncomfortable, could feel her ripping the fat off the skin and bone, trying to force what I can only guess is the cannula through my flesh, very odd horrible feeling close to pain. In hour or two that followed it was very painful, just felt huge and swollen , but that went away all of a sudden and I've felt absolutely fine ever since. They're keeping me in overnight anyway, transport issues. Head garment keeps slipping to front of my head, have to keep remembering that the pressures gone slack and push it back. Been told MUST wear it 24/7 for two weeks then as much as poss for month.. Not good as havnt told lots of people about this surgery. . Garment is super comfy tho. Can't wait to see results, whenever that might be (asap please!) Once local was in, procedure only took about 15 mins I think. Feel perfectly well and able, just trying not to move my head mch. Must sleep on back for 2 weeks apparently... Doh. Finding eating and talking a little tricky, moves my neck and hurts a little, plus garment kinda forces your mouth shut if it's on tight. Just lying in hosp bed , bored! Will update on results as time passes!
I think you are going to love your results!!
Did you post any before and after pictures of your smart lipo procedure?
yes, there are pics. My chin is looking good, but not healing as fast as my eyes. Take a look and let me know what you think :)
How do you feel? You look great!
I feel magnificent, I am in no pain whatsoever, I only feel tightness right on the neck. Today is my second day after surgery and i feel like i can go for a run....
Wow that's amazing!!! Are you wearing any sort of compression at all?
Yes am wearing it 24/7 i only removed it when am going to take shower, am planning on wearing it for 2 weeks... To get the best results.
I'm interested to see if the compression garnet makes a difference. I wasn't told to wear one. He used to use them but didn't find the results varied. I'm two weeks out and wish mine would go away faster :)
my doctor told me to wear it for at least a week but for better results wear it for 2 weeks... I think it makes a big difference wearing the garment, it just hold everything in place
I am almost 2 weeks post op and am beginning to see some progress on my chin. I think you are going to love it!. I am still swollen so it's hard to predict the final results, but I know I will keep tightening up over the next few months.
Am super excited, i couldn't sleep last night. it's amazing how you can see some results in just
Short of time, i can't wait to see my results
Were you in alot of pain?
No, I really wasn't. The doctor prescribed a pain killer to take 4-6 times each day, but I only took the first one. I didn't use any over the counter meds either. It wasn't an issue for me for whatever reason.
My doctor said not to avoid the pain meds if I needed them, so if you need them please take them. He mentioned in my follow up visit that ibuprofen and other over the counter meds may reduce swelling but can increase bruising. I had not heard that before.
Is good to know, its not to painful.... I will be in surgery in a half hour, wish me luck
You are going to do great!
Good luck!!!
Thank you ladies, my procedure was a success, i came out feeling normal, no drowsiness and no pain just a little swollen, as expected...
We'd love to see some before pics!
I will post before and after pictures as well day by day progress.
Sounds great :)