Brazilian Butt Lift - Dr Wendell Perry

I am having this procedure because for years I...

I am having this procedure because for years I have been unhappy with my shape. I am so unhappy with my butt lol. I cant wait! I have choosen Dr. Lagrasso at Pascual Md in South Florida. I had a tummy tuck last year in memphis by Dr. Peter Aldia and he did a wonderful job. Now I have to get by butt done . My husband thinks I am really crazy! I told him that I have had our three babies and now I need my body back.

Well LADIES ,MY DOCTOR IS NOW WENDELL PERRY ! Team Perry Booty !

Ladies I am so happy I changed to Wendell Perry. He is really concerned with what his patients want and really enjoy what he does! My date is set for March 21,2014 and I cant wait! If possible ,can some of you ladies email me some things I need to buy before surgery. I will keep you guys updated ! I didnt choose Dr Lagrasso because the reviews on here didnt do any justice for me but his prices are cheaper ! But ladies you pay for what you get , cheaper is not always good. Enjoy ttl.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Well ladies its almost that time! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, keep me in y'all prayers ! Friday can't get her quick enough,I'm acting like a kid during Christmas. If any of you have any advice please share it with me lord no I need it????

Bbl in 3 days

Hey love bugs,I feel like writing tonight! I'm so ready for. My new body ???? I am in the mirror and on real self day and night! Its unreal that the time has finally come!

Brazilian butt lift

I have one more day and I'm so ready ! I'm so ready ladies ,just can't wait to see my new body

More wish pic

Ladies Friday will be the day!

My flat ass ! I really need this change

Bbl

It's time guys ! I have one more night in this body . New me is about to come and I'm ready. Pray for me ladies and I will update soon!!!!!

Bbl

I'm alive ladies and in a lot of pain! I can't sleep ,do any of you guys have any sleeping tips be this is the worst lol! I'm so thankful and I will update pictures later !

Bbl

Wendell perry has me satisfied

Bbl

Ladies it's day 4 and I feel pretty good! I had my first message today and it felt soooooo good! Dr perry also saw me today and said I look good ! My stomach and waist line is so small ! My butt is big and round just like I ask him . I will put pictures up when in am 2 weeks.

Bbl

It's been one week and feeling much better;) my body is looking good ,I'm still swoll so I'm not putting pictures up yet .

Bbl

Day 9 ladies,I'm feeling so much better. I no you want to see pictures so I will be uploading some today. I did get the look of one of my wish pictures ,and I'm happy about that. I can't believe how he sculpt my body,I really have a coca cola shape now lol

Bbl

Ladies here are a few pictures before and after

Bbl

Ladies these are my before and after photos! I am so happy with my results from Dr Perry.

Brazilian butt lift

This is a before picture;( I hate it

Bbl

Beefier and after pictures! I am so happy with my results from dr perry.

Pictures

Before and after picture

More pictures

Bbl

I told you ladies that Dr Perry in Miami is the man!

bbl

Ladies its been a while! Dr Perry showed out , my ass is beautiful!!!!## Trust me ,my money did not go in vein.
Dr. Lagrasso

Dr Perry in South Florida not Lagrasso

Can you post more recent pics. Im 1 month in and Im happy with what Dr.P gave me just wish I had more projection lol the booty greed! Are you still holding at the same size! Dod it ahape up better?
That ass is slayed super fat! You look good and I know its just gonna keep fluffing and getting better lol!
Thanks girli , you are going too look good and you will be okay! Keep me posted on your journey
i'm excited for you!!!!
Ladies Dr perry is awesome
Girl I cant wait for my coca-cola shape! Where is his new office and where did you stay? Also did you do rental car or driver service? Im up so I need answers lol....take your time!
Inbox me girli!
Ok I will inbox....where are your pics???
so happy for you! Dr.Perry is the man!
Thanks boo ;)
Yes he is
That's great. Can't wait to see!
Happy you got your wish. Congrats. Will be following your progress
i love your wish pics !!! hope you have a great recovery and can't wait to see pics!!
Hey doll. Congrats on a successful surgery with Dr. Perry. I'm glad that you are feeling better. If you are still having trouble sleeping on your tummy, try putting a pillow under your pelvis to alleviate back pressure. Also try not to use a pillow under your head, that puts strain on your neck. Can't wait to see pics!
Thankyou so much ,I really needed that
Ur welcome :-)
Hey now hope your healing well! How many cc did you get? What is the worst about recovery?
I got 1500 on each side, walk ,walk ,walk beachside laying down causes you yo be stiff and your body will be super sore ,but as for me not unbearable! Sleeping on my stomach is my issue
It's not as bad as I thought
How much did he charge the amount above?
9100
Can't wait to see pics!
Soon hunni,very soon;) I'm trying to heal now
Hope your feeling well...happy recovery!!