Brazilian Butt Lift - Dr Wendell Perry

I am having this procedure because for years I...

I am having this procedure because for years I have been unhappy with my shape. I am so unhappy with my butt lol. I cant wait! I have choosen Dr. Lagrasso at Pascual Md in South Florida. I had a tummy tuck last year in memphis by Dr. Peter Aldia and he did a wonderful job. Now I have to get by butt done . My husband thinks I am really crazy! I told him that I have had our three babies and now I need my body back.
Keep us updated! I'm going to lagrAsso in april
I will girli !
Thanks ladies, I will keep y'all posted

Well LADIES ,MY DOCTOR IS NOW WENDELL PERRY ! Team Perry Booty !

Ladies I am so happy I changed to Wendell Perry. He is really concerned with what his patients want and really enjoy what he does! My date is set for March 21,2014 and I cant wait! If possible ,can some of you ladies email me some things I need to buy before surgery. I will keep you guys updated ! I didnt choose Dr Lagrasso because the reviews on here didnt do any justice for me but his prices are cheaper ! But ladies you pay for what you get , cheaper is not always good. Enjoy ttl.
Congress and good luck
Thanks girli
I have my tt set for March 19. And yes he is an awesome doctor. He did my bbl last year.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Well ladies its almost that time! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, keep me in y'all prayers ! Friday can't get her quick enough,I'm acting like a kid during Christmas. If any of you have any advice please share it with me lord no I need it????

Bbl in 3 days

Hey love bugs,I feel like writing tonight! I'm so ready for. My new body ???? I am in the mirror and on real self day and night! Its unreal that the time has finally come!
Team Perry all day! Im up in June your gonna look great!
U are going to look awesome congrats. I am set for surgery tomorrow for my tt and breast. I'm nervous even though I know Dr. P will take great care of me.
I will be praying for you sweetie! Congratulations girli

Brazilian butt lift

I have one more day and I'm so ready ! I'm so ready ladies ,just can't wait to see my new body

More wish pic

Ladies Friday will be the day!

My flat ass ! I really need this change

good luck!
Thanks girli,I'm nervous and excited at the same time! I will keep you posted
Hey I think I ran into you today at Perry's office. Again best wishes and safe/speedy recovery!

Bbl

It's time guys ! I have one more night in this body . New me is about to come and I'm ready. Pray for me ladies and I will update soon!!!!!

Bbl

I'm alive ladies and in a lot of pain! I can't sleep ,do any of you guys have any sleeping tips be this is the worst lol! I'm so thankful and I will update pictures later !
Awwwww hun sorry to hear the pain is so bad I dont even know what to tell you to do because I haven't crossed over yet! That is my biggest fear factor the pain and the Anastasia! Well time heals all hope you feel better and think positive!

Bbl

Wendell perry has me satisfied
Thankyou sweetie! Girl this sleeping on my stomach is driving me crazy
Well Im going to love the sleeping on my stomach part because thats how I sleep!
Lol I should have practiced !!! The pain not bad as I thought. I'm moving around pretty good

Bbl

Ladies it's day 4 and I feel pretty good! I had my first message today and it felt soooooo good! Dr perry also saw me today and said I look good ! My stomach and waist line is so small ! My butt is big and round just like I ask him . I will put pictures up when in am 2 weeks.
How much did he charge the amount above?
9100
Can't wait to see pics!

Bbl

It's been one week and feeling much better;) my body is looking good ,I'm still swoll so I'm not putting pictures up yet .
i love your wish pics !!! hope you have a great recovery and can't wait to see pics!!
Hey doll. Congrats on a successful surgery with Dr. Perry. I'm glad that you are feeling better. If you are still having trouble sleeping on your tummy, try putting a pillow under your pelvis to alleviate back pressure. Also try not to use a pillow under your head, that puts strain on your neck. Can't wait to see pics!
Thankyou so much ,I really needed that

Bbl

Day 9 ladies,I'm feeling so much better. I no you want to see pictures so I will be uploading some today. I did get the look of one of my wish pictures ,and I'm happy about that. I can't believe how he sculpt my body,I really have a coca cola shape now lol
Girl I cant wait for my coca-cola shape! Where is his new office and where did you stay? Also did you do rental car or driver service? Im up so I need answers lol....take your time!
Inbox me girli!
so happy for you! Dr.Perry is the man!

Bbl

Ladies here are a few pictures before and after
Ladies Dr perry is awesome

Bbl

Ladies these are my before and after photos! I am so happy with my results from Dr Perry.

Brazilian butt lift

This is a before picture;( I hate it

Bbl

Beefier and after pictures! I am so happy with my results from dr perry.

Pictures
Ok I will inbox....where are your pics???

Before and after picture

More pictures

Bbl

I told you ladies that Dr Perry in Miami is the man!
That ass is slayed super fat! You look good and I know its just gonna keep fluffing and getting better lol!
Thanks girli , you are going too look good and you will be okay! Keep me posted on your journey
i'm excited for you!!!!

bbl

Ladies its been a while! Dr Perry showed out , my ass is beautiful!!!!## Trust me ,my money did not go in vein.
Can you post more recent pics. Im 1 month in and Im happy with what Dr.P gave me just wish I had more projection lol the booty greed! Are you still holding at the same size! Dod it ahape up better?
i am girli, cll me