Brazilian Butt Lift - Dr Wendell Perry

I am having this procedure because for years I...

I am having this procedure because for years I have been unhappy with my shape. I am so unhappy with my butt lol. I cant wait! I have choosen Dr. Lagrasso at Pascual Md in South Florida. I had a tummy tuck last year in memphis by Dr. Peter Aldia and he did a wonderful job. Now I have to get by butt done . My husband thinks I am really crazy! I told him that I have had our three babies and now I need my body back.

Well LADIES ,MY DOCTOR IS NOW WENDELL PERRY ! Team Perry Booty !

Ladies I am so happy I changed to Wendell Perry. He is really concerned with what his patients want and really enjoy what he does! My date is set for March 21,2014 and I cant wait! If possible ,can some of you ladies email me some things I need to buy before surgery. I will keep you guys updated ! I didnt choose Dr Lagrasso because the reviews on here didnt do any justice for me but his prices are cheaper ! But ladies you pay for what you get , cheaper is not always good. Enjoy ttl.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Well ladies its almost that time! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, keep me in y'all prayers ! Friday can't get her quick enough,I'm acting like a kid during Christmas. If any of you have any advice please share it with me lord no I need it????

Bbl in 3 days

Hey love bugs,I feel like writing tonight! I'm so ready for. My new body ???? I am in the mirror and on real self day and night! Its unreal that the time has finally come!

Brazilian butt lift

I have one more day and I'm so ready ! I'm so ready ladies ,just can't wait to see my new body

More wish pic

Ladies Friday will be the day!

My flat ass ! I really need this change

Bbl

It's time guys ! I have one more night in this body . New me is about to come and I'm ready. Pray for me ladies and I will update soon!!!!!

Bbl

I'm alive ladies and in a lot of pain! I can't sleep ,do any of you guys have any sleeping tips be this is the worst lol! I'm so thankful and I will update pictures later !

Bbl

Wendell perry has me satisfied

Bbl

Ladies it's day 4 and I feel pretty good! I had my first message today and it felt soooooo good! Dr perry also saw me today and said I look good ! My stomach and waist line is so small ! My butt is big and round just like I ask him . I will put pictures up when in am 2 weeks.

Bbl

It's been one week and feeling much better;) my body is looking good ,I'm still swoll so I'm not putting pictures up yet .

Bbl

Day 9 ladies,I'm feeling so much better. I no you want to see pictures so I will be uploading some today. I did get the look of one of my wish pictures ,and I'm happy about that. I can't believe how he sculpt my body,I really have a coca cola shape now lol

Bbl

Ladies here are a few pictures before and after

Bbl

Ladies these are my before and after photos! I am so happy with my results from Dr Perry.

Brazilian butt lift

This is a before picture;( I hate it

Bbl

Beefier and after pictures! I am so happy with my results from dr perry.

Pictures

Before and after picture

More pictures

Bbl

I told you ladies that Dr Perry in Miami is the man!

bbl

Ladies its been a while! Dr Perry showed out , my ass is beautiful!!!!## Trust me ,my money did not go in vein.

new update 6 months