Noticeable Change After First Treatment - Padadena, CA

I was incredibly skeptical, but it seemed to work...

I was incredibly skeptical, but it seemed to work and I have only had one treatment. I got a coupon for 3 treatments for $100. I think it is normally far more expensive.

It didn't feel good when they were doing it, but it definitely didn't hurt. It felt like getting a hicky from a low watt heat lamp. I didn't have much cellulite, but I was amazed with the results after just one treatment. However, I went into it thinking it probably wouldn't work. I'll let you all know how it goes for the next two treatments and post photos once I am done.

The staff did have me wait almost 45 minutes before my procedure started and I even got to the place a little early. Not sure what the hold up was, but that was the only thing about my experience that I was not pleased with.

Liz, do you mind to let me know what's the name of your first tech so I can ask for her when visit?

Thanks Liz!
I got it done at Athenix. I have only had the two treatments and they suggest 4-6 treatments. I wasn't as pleased the second time. I had a different tech the second time and I think the first tech did a much better job. Someone else who posted on here mentioned that the results depend on the tech. Also, I had very little cellulite when I decided to give it a try, but because I found this coupon I decided to give it a try.
Also, after the first time I was a *tiny* bit sore. Nothing major, just like I had gotten a bit too much sun the day before and like I had bumped my thighs on a table or something, but no bruising. After the second time though there was nothing.
Athenix

It really did smooth out the bumps and dimples and I saw a difference after only one treatment. Can't wait for my next treatments!!!