Noticeable Change After First Treatment - Padadena, CA

I was incredibly skeptical, but it seemed to work...

I was incredibly skeptical, but it seemed to work and I have only had one treatment. I got a coupon for 3 treatments for $100. I think it is normally far more expensive.

It didn't feel good when they were doing it, but it definitely didn't hurt. It felt like getting a hicky from a low watt heat lamp. I didn't have much cellulite, but I was amazed with the results after just one treatment. However, I went into it thinking it probably wouldn't work. I'll let you all know how it goes for the next two treatments and post photos once I am done.

The staff did have me wait almost 45 minutes before my procedure started and I even got to the place a little early. Not sure what the hold up was, but that was the only thing about my experience that I was not pleased with.

Athenix

It really did smooth out the bumps and dimples and I saw a difference after only one treatment. Can't wait for my next treatments!!!

Liz, do you mind to let me know what's the name of your first tech so I can ask for her when visit?

Thanks Liz!
I got it done at Athenix. I have only had the two treatments and they suggest 4-6 treatments. I wasn't as pleased the second time. I had a different tech the second time and I think the first tech did a much better job. Someone else who posted on here mentioned that the results depend on the tech. Also, I had very little cellulite when I decided to give it a try, but because I found this coupon I decided to give it a try.
Also, after the first time I was a *tiny* bit sore. Nothing major, just like I had gotten a bit too much sun the day before and like I had bumped my thighs on a table or something, but no bruising. After the second time though there was nothing.
Hi
i would also like to know where did you get it done...
Please and Thank You.
I need to know where you got that special...please reply.

Thanks.

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the review. I love your description of a hicky from a heat lamp, that's funny. I'm glad you are content with the first treatment and coupons are always good. Was it the coupon that prompted you to do this or had you been thinking about it for a while? How many times do you need to go before everything is smooth? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt