Moved to Picosure Section

After talking with my family and mentor I have...

After talking with my family and mentor I have decided my forearm tattoo has to go. It is more than two years old now and was a mistake from the start. The meaning has good intention but I should have never placed it where it I did and thought about my future more (specifically my career). I am currently 21 years of age and will be looking to have Dr. Michael Schwartz remove it with the Picosure! I am extremely nervous about being able to achieve complete removal, but at this point and with the support I will not stop until I do. I really just want my poor arm back without this tattoo. And like many others the tattoo is stressing me out and I do not want to be seen with it any longer. I have been looking for people with similar experiences who are far into the process but haven't had much luck.

Moved review to picosure section!

I moved this to another section so please follow that review because this one will no longer be updated due to it being placed under the wrong treatment.

That looks like it should come out great! Good luck! I have a large portion of my forearm solid black so i can relate about the worry of the outcome.
Thank you very much. How is your solid black reacting to treatment? And I believe I put this review in the wrong section it should be in picosure.
I haven't started yet. I'm still saving up for it. I'm just trying to stay positive about it. I'm betting i'll end up with a cover up on that section in the end. I also have another tattoo that's gonna be pretty rough. Both tattoos are on each forearm unfortuantely so it looks like i'm stuck with tatts. I'm trying to just accept it. Just want something a bit more tasteful. I totally went into getting tattoos with little respect for quality work. I'm payin the price now! I'd hate to post pics. Why cause profuse vomiting? probly will anyway.
Well I say continue to keep you head up and you are on your way just by saving. If you do not want any tattoos I really encourage you to completely have them removed. I believe anything can be completely rid of it just depends on the amount of treatments. And if you want to cover it up that works too! Either way continue to stay positive and thank you again for the words of encouragement. I should be getting my first treatment soon and I will post all the info on the other review. I pray that will be of some encouragement to you and hopefully I can tackle this black ink rather quickly :).
Thanks man. This is an experience we all share. Wish you well! I'm sure it'll turn out great!
If black ink is your main concern you may want to consider choosing an ND:Yag device using the 1064nm wavelength. It is the gold standard for black ink and is the safest to use with all skin types, espicially darker skin types. Best Regards, Dr. Kirby