Smartlipo on Flanks and Lower Back - Pasadena, CA

I would say pain is minimal you do get sharp...

I would say pain is minimal you do get sharp twinges here and there with the local anesthesia and also during the suctioning time but boy the anxiety was too much to handle, I was anticipating being the first human kabob on the stick with every stroke of suctioning he-he :)
Postop you do drain with bloody water oh well and I am so thirsty and hungry after the procedure the doctor said it is due to the overall blood loss after all I did have 1100cc fat/blood that came out so overall I am pretty happy so far Postop day 1

Postoperative day 2

Still sore but only when I try to get up from seating to standing otherwise I shopped at Costco for 3 hours without problem,
The fluid stopped leaking since last night so I literally can go back to work tomorrow
I emailed my friends and they all think it is pretty funny that taking in my waists with lipo actually made my buns look bigger :()

Lipo day 2

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your kind words. We always strive to provide realistic informations to our patients in order to better prepare them during and after the procedures. We will continue to help and guide your recovery procedure until you have completely healed. We look forward to your beautiful outcome.