Sculptra Noticable Difference - Pasadena, CA

I had sculptra starting 4 months ago. The...

I had sculptra starting 4 months ago. The difference in my naso labial folds is really noticable. I love the fact that it's gradual so no one sees a big difference right away. But after 4 months I love it. I've had people comment that I look less tired. My doctor is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone.

Pasadena Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referral

I met with Dr K and I have nothing bad to say about her. The only thing that was disappointing was that the price per vial wasn't the same as mentioned in pasadena23 review. Although this place has promotions which is good

That is awesome that you are liking your results!

How many treatments have you had, or was it just one set of injections?

3 so far

Awe, ok. How long did you have to wait between each treatment? Also would love to hear if you saw changes after the first or second, or if it really took the third to start noticing change?

I noticed changes after about 4 weeks. I did more because i wanted a fuller look.

Yeah, I can understand that. Please continue to update us on how things go and what you are seeing. Hopefully nothing but great results!! :)

Hi Pasedena 23 please share any info you have on sculptra. I have an appt Friday